Dont follow too close.......

Holy hell!

I don't see tailgating but who drives like a bat outta hell with a load of propane gas cylinders or any volatile cargo? The driver of the van he hit was an idiot also, crossing 3 lanes and breaking like he was about to miss his exit.

I don't see tailgating but who drives like a bat outta hell with a load of propane gas cylinders or any volatile cargo? The driver of the van he hit was an idiot also, crossing 3 lanes and breaking like he was about to miss his exit.
Years ago I got a summer job at the shop of a truckin comp my dad worked for.They were havin a big 4th of July wing-ding and they had a cyl of helium delivered to the shop.The garage was kind of in a dip off the road and when the driver pulled out about 5/6 cyl's fell off the truck.Luckily for him,and us,they were helium cyl's.Drivers was pretty embarassed about the whole thing.

Well, people in Russia (Moscow) are pretty crazy. Best I've been able to find, that's where that explosion happened.

yeah whats with that???Is traffic/driving soo bad that people feel the need to drive around w a camera to record what might happen???

It's something to do with insurance fraud or being able to prove crazy stuff to your buddies!

WOW< people Way to close, but We gotta See! Why did the person leave their car sitting there, it didn't look damaged? Volkswagon guy Finally smartened up, but the the Cop had to be taught = get the HELL BACK!

Back