DPG open invite #3

BIGWOODY said:
SISSY.... :flipoff2:
Now now....youre not going to get me to beat up my beautiful buggy by calling names............All you have to do to get me to push it to the limit is ask nicely.
you might even go so far as to offer up the use of those CHEATER tires...........

Either way I will be on sissie patrol on Saturday.Anyone not willing to roll thier junk or scratch their paint,you more than welcome to hang out with me at the show and shine portion of the event.Weve got plenty of armorall for youre personal use!

for anybody coming from Charlotte...

If you want to meet up to caravan, I'm gonna wait at the gas station at the top of the ramp on Poplar Tent, Exit 52 of I-85N...

I'll get there around 7:45am, and pull out by 8:15am...that'll put us at DPG by 9:15am-9:30am...there are a couple of them up there, but if you take the exit, and turn right, I'll be at the first one on the right, on the corner of Poplar Tent and Pitt School Road...silver TJ with no flares on 36" Iroks...

maybe I'll see some of you there...

Greg

bigwaylon said:
for anybody coming from Charlotte...

If you want to meet up to caravan, I'm gonna wait at the gas station at the top of the ramp on Poplar Tent, Exit 52 of I-85N...

I'll get there around 7:45am, and pull out by 8:15am...that'll put us at DPG by 9:15am-9:30am...there are a couple of them up there, but if you take the exit, and turn right, I'll be at the first one on the right, on the corner of Poplar Tent and Pitt School Road...silver TJ with no flares on 36" Iroks...

maybe I'll see some of you there...

Greg
i possibly may join u, but i gotta some stuff i have to fix from tellico

we need to build a kiddie section so we can attrack more of a crowd. My left click finger hurts just thinking about this weekend - I hope the intelli mouse dont crap out on me. :flipoff2:

I dont get off work till 8AM sat. morning....but i will make it there as soon as i can get home, load up my rig, and get back on the road. I assume there is a place to park trucks and trailers. I will check out the other board for more details.

Seth

Seth - I'll meet you at your place Saturday morning. :D

StudNuts said:
lots of room.

don't know about "lots"...this was all that was left when I got there Saturday morning:

IMG_5145.sized.jpg

better get there early to get a good campsite and a parking spot!! :D :D

Greg

anybody coming from the Mocksville area?

I've got somebody that bought some parts from a guy in Mocksville...but he lives on the Eastern side of the state...

we have somebody coming to DPG that can take them back to him...if we can get somebody to bring them to DPG...

anybody?

Greg

farmboy said:
Seth - I'll meet you at your place Saturday morning. :D

Good thing....may need a real 4wd tow rig to pull the Dodge out of the field :rolleyes:

Dads going with us now....so my trailer will be full. I talked to Donavon...he may try to jump on the back of yours if you got room. Looking foward to wheeling.

Seth

Haha! Sounds great. As of right now, Ben is going to be on my trailer as well. I'm glad Tony and Donavon are going to make it!! I'll be sure to let Donavon know if the plans change. :)

bigwaylon said:
anybody coming from the Mocksville area?

I've got somebody that bought some parts from a guy in Mocksville...but he lives on the Eastern side of the state...

we have somebody coming to DPG that can take them back to him...if we can get somebody to bring them to DPG...

anybody?

Greg
Greg, if it is Renegade who you are talking about I think we have something worked out. Something about some springs right? I think I may be able to meet him somewhere. He is going to get back with me.

Renegade said:
ryan yes its me that greg is talking about. im not going to dpg but a few club members are that can bring them back
Okay, I will try to work out something for you - No problem at all - Just need permission from the Muddevils to come down.

RDDC said:
Greg, if it is Renegade who you are talking about I think we have something worked out. Something about some springs right? I think I may be able to meet him somewhere. He is going to get back with me.

yeah...that's the deal...

he had asked on the Krawlers site, and I figured DPG would be the best option, so I posted here...

I'll let ya'll sort out the details...

Greg

Just trying to let evryone know we will be cooking 6 shoulders for lunch sat. You will need to bring what you want to eat for any other meals you will be at the DPG,also bring your own drinks. Geoff will be bringing a charcoal grill to cook burgers,doggs,steaks,ect all are welcome to use. There will be a 5$ charge for the pig with all the fixins to all non muddevil members. Thank you

Rockwagon said:
Just trying to let evryone know we will be cooking 6 shoulders for lunch sat. You will need to bring what you want to eat for any other meals you will be at the DPG,also bring your own drinks. Geoff will be bringing a charcoal grill to cook burgers,doggs,steaks,ect all are welcome to use. There will be a 5$ charge for the pig with all the fixins to all non muddevil members. Thank you

sounds like a deal...

will you take PayPal or my debit card? :lol: :lol:

Greg

Back