DPG pics from 8/13-8/14

sbandi you only got coverwage because you just finished your chit., shut the fawk up :flipoff2: buggy turned our wawdosme ythough for real, keep that up

Metto said:
sbandi you only got coverwage because you just finished your chit., shut the fawk up :flipoff2: buggy turned our wawdosme ythough for real, keep that up
Holy crap man............whats with the verbal abuse?Man kids these days....... :)
Thanks man......Hope to see that K5 dovetailed and runnin on pane at the next ride.When are we gonna make a doubler for that damned thing so you quit frying trannies?Oh whenever you need a BULLET proof tranny rebuilt let me know.....
Im still waiting on the recenters PAL!

Attachments

• flipoff.jpg
    flipoff.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 381
man, buggybuilder wants you to recenter those things.

im surprised we made it home. it was a LONG LONG LONG ride

tyler

and ya, that tranny is toast

I smoked my tow rig tranny on the way home, barely made it in the driveway. had to unload the trailer to get the truck in. But i had such a good time all the same.

E4OD, it is the white one you went to look at it in SC, i only had 5k on it since rebuild, but the shop is going to warranty it I hope, i just have to get it there, anyone feeling generous?

damn chase that sucks about the tranny, im just glad mine made it home. sbandi ill be in g-vegas for byron to tap my PS box for hydro assist, maybe we can talk about a tranny. my th350 is totally shot now, i cracked the case this weekend and it wont hold fluid very well :D . i might have a line on a really built 2wd th350 (kevlar clutches, 32 elem sprag, etc). if i cant get it, im going to need a cheap turbo 350 case to build up another tranny with

bigassedredjeep said:
yep 33"s and as if the bee (yellow jacket) stings weren't bad enough.. he managed to bust a front 30 u-joint and bend the ears on the shafts, anybody have some that they want to part with? needs them pretty quick, got another ride planned in a couple of weeks.

i have some old XJ shafts with the 260x joints if he needs them.

Metto said:
damn chase that sucks about the tranny, im just glad mine made it home. sbandi ill be in g-vegas for byron to tap my PS box for hydro assist, maybe we can talk about a tranny. my th350 is totally shot now, i cracked the case this weekend and it wont hold fluid very well :D . i might have a line on a really built 2wd th350 (kevlar clutches, 32 elem sprag, etc). if i cant get it, im going to need a cheap turbo 350 case to build up another tranny with
Man thats cool........let me know.Youre gonna love hydro assist!
I might have an empty case we can use....................

Then we gonna recenter those damned wheels?

damn sorry about that tranny what did you do about the motor? i hope it all works out i rember the guy saying that it was just done had like 10 miles on it. Did you ever get intouch with the guy?

sbandi, for the last time im not recentering the fawking wheels :flipoff2: fawker :flipoff2: parting at state tonight. oh and i talked to byron, im just going to mail my box to him, gas is too much to drive there. if i need help with the tranny though ill be at your house. i think i might have to come to pick up a mazda cab from that davis kid. can you say cabtruck....

tempoffroad said:
damn sorry about that tranny what did you do about the motor? i hope it all works out i rember the guy saying that it was just done had like 10 miles on it. Did you ever get intouch with the guy?

ya i finally found his number, i didn't do anything about the motor yet. i am going to sell it once i get the tranny fixed. but the shop is being shady said "well we will ahve to go threw the tranny and see what happened before we warranty it, and we will onlly replace if it was our fault." Basically hual ot down to SC and bring vaseline b/c i am going to analy assualt you

Metto said:
sbandi, for the last time im not recentering the fawking wheels :flipoff2: fawker :flipoff2: parting at state tonight. oh and i talked to byron, im just going to mail my box to him, gas is too much to drive there. if i need help with the tranny though ill be at your house. i think i might have to come to pick up a mazda cab from that davis kid. can you say cabtruck....

Going to build a cab truck? What is the story on the Mazda cab? Did you crack the tranny case in front of the TC? John broke two of them there before getting the support rod that runs from a bellhousing bolt to the TC. Seems like some trucks came from the factory with them and some did not. He also mounted one of the TC mounts with a spring so it could twist up to reduce the torsional stress on the case. I think this was a bigger problem due to frame twist before he built an exocage.

DK

Metto said:

Dude a mazda cab truck would be pretty sweet but those damned wheels are goona be way to narrow for a venture like that.If you look at the geometric possibliltes with a wider track width and how much nicer an orthographically projected picture would look man I would recenter the wheels.Also I wouldnt run pane as its too simple and works well............. :flipoff2:

i think metty needs it as simple as possible. haha
don't party to hard at state and get laid. just don't drive the station wagon. itll make the 2nd one kindoff hard to do.

tyler

yea danny i think the cabtruck way is calling. this guy named davis at the playground said he could hook me up with an old mazda cab, so i may be doing that after the dixie run. the tranny was ed before i left, it broke around the pump housing. beating on it and heating it up this weekend just made it worse. sbandi i guess your right, i better get some cool ass TPI setup and recenter my wheels so they have negative 14" of backspacing :flipoff2: i heard your kitchen pass expired early and you were dragged home by your testicles :flipoff2: :lol: and you tyler...where are your pics, i know you had a camera with you and this is a pics thread :flipoff2:

Metto said:
sbandi i guess your right, i better get some cool ass TPI setup and recenter my wheels so they have negative 14" of backspacing :flipoff2: i heard your kitchen pass expired early and you were dragged home by your testicles :flipoff2: :lol: and you tyler...where are your pics, i know you had a camera with you and this is a pics thread :flipoff2:
:beer:

ROTFLMAO Damn Spanky is getting thrashed by the underage user now :D

here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure. i want to apoligize ahead of time for my stupid talking self, i sound like a tool, and i know it. sorry, try to enjoy the vids anyway.

http://wrangler.rutgers.edu/gallery/Patrick-Heery/dpg_pics_8_13_2005_039

http://wrangler.rutgers.edu/gallery/Patrick-Heery/dpg_pics_8_13_2005_042

http://wrangler.rutgers.edu/gallery/Patrick-Heery/dpg_pics_8_13_2005_043

http://wrangler.rutgers.edu/gallery/Patrick-Heery/dpg_pics_8_13_2005_088

--thanks muchos to Greg Horton who hosted these for me. very cool of him to offer and to do it, thanks Greg!

bigwoody, i have a video of you crawling the creek, i will email it to you so you can host it.

Metto said:
yea danny i think the cabtruck way is calling. this guy named davis at the playground said he could hook me up with an old mazda cab, so i may be doing that after the dixie run. the tranny was ed before i left, it broke around the pump housing. beating on it and heating it up this weekend just made it worse. sbandi i guess your right, i better get some cool ass TPI setup and recenter my wheels so they have negative 14" of backspacing :flipoff2: i heard your kitchen pass expired early and you were dragged home by your testicles :flipoff2: :lol: and you tyler...where are your pics, i know you had a camera with you and this is a pics thread :flipoff2:

Oh ya well you eat poo!

pheery said:
--thanks muchos to Greg Horton who hosted these for me. very cool of him to offer and to do it, thanks Greg!

no problem...

BTW...to those who will complain...

I hosted them for Patrick at no charge...cause I get the service for free...so no complaining about speed... :D :D

Greg

i got some pics but have been lazy, ill try and get them up sometime soon. going out on the boat alot soooo... maybe later

tyler

Back