DRIVE SHAFT

Olivers drive shaft in winston can fix you up. Call Dave monday morning. He is out of town tomorrow.

Oliver's gets my vote...the've handle a handful of driveshaft needs for me. Always fast turn around, pretty cheap IMO and I've never had an issue. And it helps that I drive by their shop twice a day.

Why buy a Tom Woods shaft when you have local driveshaft shops who are wheeler's and support the community. Call Dave@olivers

Carolina driveline

I say Carolina Driveline. They've always done a great job on mine and I've never had a problem.

Why buy a Tom Woods shaft when you have local driveshaft shops who are wheeler's and support the community. Call Dave@olivers

X100, support your local shops, dave has done tons of work for me, affordable and top notch quality.

Another vote for Dave at Oliver's Driveshafts. Great guy and great service!

Tom Woods supports the offroad community just as much as other companies.

They have been a WEROCK supporter since it started. The offroad community is a community as a whole, not sure why you are breaking that community up by region or state. We are located in PA yet choose to support NC4x4.

Dave at Olivers has my vote they built my custom driveshafts and no complaints

Oliver's or Carolina are both great. Dave is a wheeler first and foremost, that was how he got in the business was buying Oliver's from a wheeling buddy of his. Carolina has done work for several of my friends as well and it's quality. Either way you can't go wrong, probably just depends on which one is closer to you and whether you get more warm fuzzier when you drop in one vs. the other.

Thx for the props guys! Fact of the matter is we all do the very best work we can. Quality and turnaround is what we are all about. Tom builds great shafts and does a lot for the sport. Don't forget about Universal, they are probably closest to you. Thx for keeping your business local who ever you choose to go with.

Ps, if you request a good used .065 wall shaft, but know you wanna play in the rocks, then talk trash about the company who built it, please choose one of my friendly competitors. :) btw that happens.

Community........ I live in NC...... Let me call a guy in PA to get a D-shaft from a company in Utah, so it it can be shipped to NC. There are 3 Driveshaft shops who are in the NC wheeling community, support them. They feed their family based upon the business they do, they pay NC taxes. I could not think of an easier Decision. This is a local board to give advice to local wheelers. Therefore my advice would be to buy from someone local..........

I didn't use Oliver's, sorry Dave. I took my TJ front shaft to Stone truck parts in Greensboro near the airport. He gave me a screaming deal and I can drop off and pick it up during my lunch break. Dropped it off Wednesday, it was ready Friday and just the right bit longer. Couldn't pass up the deal. I guess I'll see if I got what paid for. Looks like quality work, welds and no vibration (that the boggers aren't hiding....).

Community........ I live in NC...... Let me call a guy in PA to get a D-shaft from a company in Utah, so it it can be shipped to NC. There are 3 Driveshaft shops who are in the NC wheeling community, support them. They feed their family based upon the business they do, they pay NC taxes. I could not think of an easier Decision. This is a local board to give advice to local wheelers. Therefore my advice would be to buy from someone local..........

X2!

I vote josh and frank at universal automotive in kannapolis. They have always treated me right and had fast turn around times. I have yet to break one of there shafts either. Broken everything else on the rig but not a drive shaft.

Back