Drone service or repair? DJI Phantom...

REDLYNER

Mall Crawling Race Rig
Anyone have a dji drone? I have their phantom and had a crash from about 7’ up. No visible damage, but now it won’t calibrate which means it is inoperable. It turns on but just beeps when trying to go through the calibration process.

Local hobby shop (in mooresville) said they don’t do drone work. Neither does Best Buy (where I purchased it).

Any other suggestions? I’d like to get it operational again! I’ve gone through all of the YouTube trouble shooting videos I could find without any luck.

Its funny, I guess this could be the next wave of local repair facilities. Like there used to be TV or radio repair guys, which are long gone.
That assumes they are designed to actually be repairable though.

It should be repairable. May have scrambled the gyro on the flight controller. That would be my first guess, and should be somewhat user-replaceable. There's a shop in Winston called Freedom Drones that may be able to, but I'd put the question to google and see what forums come up with. There's a lot of people hacking Phantoms, and you may find the answer you seek there.

Back