drunken ebay shopping

91yota

did i screw up buying this for $295 shipped???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e....com:80/?from=R40&satitle=8023091628%09&fvi=1

seemed pretty good... and got everything in one purchase... no need to make 15,000,000 trips to the parts store buying misc crap... hell, i dont even have the axle in my possession yet and i already got this...might be buying my motor this week... already got my tranny (np435) and have a lead on a np205 w/ adapter and shifter for a decent price (after new years).... this project is moving faster than i thought... i cant wait to actually get some of this stuff in the truck :beer:

I don't think so. It seems a little pricey for all the components that are in there, but you save yourself the trouble at the parts store. That is likely to keep your build moving since parts store trips take a couple hours. I miss parts counter people that could pull a part without a make, model, and year. Luckly there are a few of those left around here.

Aaron, stay off the computer when drinking. If it comes with the ss soft line and the banjo bolts then thats not a bad price.

I got a 5.0 block im selling if thats the route your going.

arguable. i think i spent 60 on brackets, 50 on rotors, 80 on loaded calipers, 40 on hoses, plus all the time of going to the parts store and crap.

and you got free shipping. i think its a pretty decent deal.

Back