"DUST TO GLORY"

sam(slim)

Has anyone watched this movie yet? I did last night and it was great. Makes me want to build a prerunner bad.

Sam(slim)

nope, but i saw it at the local b-buster. i passed on it but i may rethink that decision if it is that good. is it shot like a documentary with real people or is it an actual movie?

Documentary.

Some folks were disappointed by it... figured on it being 2-3hrs of wheel-to-wheel, which its not. I liked it a lot, tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there is a true testimonial !!

been wanting to see it myself, the trailers looked pretty good, was hoping the rest was good too.

http://www.d2gfilm.com/home/

Kevin

I enjoyed it as well. I saw it in the theaters when it first came out, I was pretty much the only one in there! There is a lot of dirtbike action but it is exciting to watch. The trophy truck/ buggy scenes are great. It was put together very nicely

Thomas

saf-t scissors said:
Documentary.

Some folks were disappointed by it... figured on it being 2-3hrs of wheel-to-wheel, which its not. I liked it a lot, tho.

Couldn't agree more.I never realized what these teams went through to compete in this race,brutal at times.If you're an offroader/gearhead I think you'd enjoy it.

When the trophy truck bounces off the rear of the bus was classic!

Back