E350 351w power steering bracket

fordtrucknut

I am looking for a power steering bracket or bracket and pump for a 351w with serpentine belt set up off of a ford van. I don't know that it has to be a 350. But from what I've found it does have to be a van and definitely a 351w.
From what I have found the 351w Van's SHOULD have a saginaw power steering pump on them. If anyone has one I would be willing to buy it for a fair price or trade other random junk.

I am looking for a power steering bracket or bracket and pump for a 351w with serpentine belt set up off of a ford van. I don't know that it has to be a 350. But from what I've found it does have to be a van and definitely a 351w.
From what I have found the 351w Van's SHOULD have a saginaw power steering pump on them. If anyone has one I would be willing to buy it for a fair price or trade other random junk.
I just got one of these I think it's any e series van with the 351w from 89-95

20191227_114157.jpg

Attachments

• 15774648134483285606508601663791.jpg
    15774648134483285606508601663791.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 298
Did you call them? Or check online?

Also, which number did you call?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Call (919) 663-1908

Ask them if they have a power steering pump for stock number 18-602. If the do, tell them you need the pulley and bracket.

That vehicle is a 91 e350 supposed to be a 5.8 liter. 91 is serpentine belt, and it is Saginaw pump.

Well I sent them an email, I couldn't find a listing that said "power steering bracket " could you maybe somehow get a link to the one you saw?

Well I sent them an email, I couldn't find a listing that said "power steering bracket " could you maybe somehow get a link to the one you saw?
I looked up pump. If they have the pump, they "should" have the bracket. Accessories are unbolted from the motor and power steering brackets are usually left attached to pumps until pump is sold.

At least that's how I did it when I worked there years ago.

302 and 351w are the same. Vans should all be Saginaw regardless of chassis rating.

I used to have one of these brackets. Dunno if I do anymore. I was going to look earlier today, but forgot.

Doesnt it bolt to the head? Possibly the same?
I havent done it on a newer engine.. but I know for sure the alternator bracket goes from the water pump to the head, I'm fairly sure the power steering does also.. and I know on the v belt style accessories there is a little offset deal that bolts to the head to allow the bracket from a 302 to fit a 351. I'm actually going to start googling this just to be sure. But I really think they are different

So according to google, it appears we are both right lol.. it appears that basically it depends on the bracket. Some of them are interchangeable. Some are not. But they do use 2 different sets of holes to allow them to interchange

I have a 1990 e350 van with a 5.9 engine if you are still needing the pump set up. I am located in Harlan, Ky. Can ship if you need to.

351 is wider than a 302...so the bracket should also be wider

Negative. It's part number e9ua-3c511-ba and was the same on the 302 and 351w.

I have the bracket for the small block and one for the 460. Small block bracket includes the pump, pulley, hose and mud dauber nests. $400/ea seems like the going rate. :flipoff2:

Anybody know if any of these brackets would work on a 300 6 cyl?

It'll fit fine, after you swap that boat anchor for a V8.

Back