E350 351w power steering bracket

It's on an old pickup that I use to get firewood, no v8 swap in it's future. I've got a hydraulic winch on it that is slower than smoke with the Ford pump.

There were I6 vans... We used to have one. But they're rare, and I honestly don't recall what sort of pump they used. It would be easy enough to look it up, though.

Negative. It's part number e9ua-3c511-ba and was the same on the 302 and 351w.

I have the bracket for the small block and one for the 460. Small block bracket includes the pump, pulley, hose and mud dauber nests. $400/ea seems like the going rate. :flipoff2:

It'll fit fine, after you swap that boat anchor for a V8.
I greatly appreciate the info, I learned a LOT today by accident..turns out I dont even need brackets.. I can use my current brackets from my current 302.. I had no clue they had 2 sets of holes in them.. and I'm going to snag the Saginaw pump and bracket just for future use

I greatly appreciate the info, I learned a LOT today by accident..turns out I dont even need brackets.. I can use my current brackets from my current 302.. I had no clue they had 2 sets of holes in them.. and I'm going to snag the Saginaw pump and bracket just for future use
so the Saginaw pump will bolt to the original bracket?

so the Saginaw pump will bolt to the original bracket?
You might could drill/cobble something together, but the saginaw pump isn't a direct swap for the OEM truck pump on the truck bracket.

With the correct bracket, it's a couple of bolts and a new pressure hose to do the swap.

Back