Early Birthday present !!

Yay!Gurrr

Better Faster Stronger
My fiance really surprised me... I had been wanting one for some time and when it went on sale at HF (Harbor Freight) she saw me hem-n-haw-n about how i didnt really want to spend the $$ on it... so she did :D

oh ya some near term projects will be a dash for the heep. Custom gas tank, and some other do-dads...

Attachments

• 36in-brake.jpg
    36in-brake.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 328
SWEET !!!

Hmm, if ya hem haw around a planishing hammer and English wheel, you'll have a nice panel shop, I'll leave a catalog next time I'm over. :huggy:

wat kind of dashes can that equipment do. im looking to "re-do" the intertior on my truck, from that fake plastic wood stuff to a nice diamond plate. something like the dash and door sills, and door inserts.

the manual says it will do 12 guage :) I mainly wanted that one for the width (36") It seems fairly sturdy so well see.. The top part seems semi easily removable so I should be able to whip up some fingers to do some simple box type stuff..

midnite - its a tool there really isnt a limit to what "it" could do... only what i able to make it do... some like me, need big fancy tools to do stuff, while others can make cool stuff with next to nothing and some patience. For all praticle purposes, I don't loan out my tools :flipoff2:

eidt: by sturdy i mean it came in a 120# small wooden crate that they loaded into Val's car, it riped the back of the flip down seat and i had to help unload it (why i got it today) and stich up the seat for my sweety... I was sad it riped the seat but happy to sew it up...

I saw that on sale too, was gonna mention it to ya, since I remember you were talking about one...

Val's a keeper for sure!

Nice early birthday present. She's a keeper!

I know a guy with some sheet metal should you need any for the upcoming projects. ;)

<><Fish

yeah shes a keeper.. dang i need to find me one like that!!!

.... yeah and i wouldn't mind having the tool either!

i know what you mean about not loaning out youre tools. (learned that the hard way once). and what i mean, what it "can do", will it bend diamond plate and not fatigue the metal, or scratch it beyoind repair?

Back