Early Bronco or other narrow axle application

Bebop

Sooo, requiring help form the knowledgeable folks that lurk on here,

I have a set of 9" axles I got in trade at some point.
I was going to use them for a project but likely that I won't have the time to do so.

They are 60" WMS, driver drop and 5x5.5" bolt patterm.

Front one is a full bling Gearworks / Spidertrax setup, all the way down to the brakes etc.
Rear is a more classic semi float 9" in a reinforced factory housing, with strange case and chromo axles. Still has wilwood brakes.

What would be the target market to sell such a set of axles ? One of my friends mentionned Early bronco guys could be interrested in such a setup. Apparently they are looking for axles in that width and pattern. I think it would apply to XJ / TJ / ZJ guys if they are trying to keep it narrow too.
Any other idea?

If not, I'll widen them, but the time is lacking.

Thanks a lot

Sooo, requiring help form the knowledgeable folks that lurk on here,

I have a set of 9" axles I got in trade at some point.
I was going to use them for a project but likely that I won't have the time to do so.

They are 60" WMS, driver drop and 5x5.5" bolt patterm.

Front one is a full bling Gearworks / Spidertrax setup, all the way down to the brakes etc.
Rear is a more classic semi float 9" in a reinforced factory housing, with strange case and chromo axles. Still has wilwood brakes.

What would be the target market to sell such a set of axles ? One of my friends mentionned Early bronco guys could be interrested in such a setup. Apparently they are looking for axles in that width and pattern. I think it would apply to XJ / TJ / ZJ guys if they are trying to keep it narrow too.
Any other idea?

If not, I'll widen them, but the time is lacking.

Thanks a lot
They will work on a Ranger/ Bronco II. A Sami would be another option but I cannot remember the transfer case out put side. Fits well under a YJ for stockish width.
A light narrow comp buggy would work as well. With the extreme popularity of newer Super Duty axles and most wanting 40 ish tire and skinny pedal wheeling might be a hard sell this side of the Mississippi.

That EB crowd for a stockish appearance built ride would be your best market I'd think. Those folks spend cash, well because EB equals Gold to start with.

Just how much are they?

Front should sell no problem if you was to ship. Somebody out there is looking to tear your wiener off for that exact axle right now. Rear axle sounds like perfect bronco stuff as the narrow 9 is almost nonexistent now for people not looking to spend $1000 on something that came from the bottom of a lake and needs a full rebuild.

Just how much are they?
6k for the pair or around that

Front should sell no problem if you was to ship. Somebody out there is looking to tear your wiener off for that exact axle right now. Rear axle sounds like perfect bronco stuff as the narrow 9 is almost nonexistent now for people not looking to spend $1000 on something that came from the bottom of a lake and needs a full rebuild.
I can and will ship. If someone wants to pay for it. But since fastenal has really limited the 3pl stuff, it's going to be expensive.

If someone wanted to turn the third, this could be a great moon buggy axle.

Could be a CJ upgrade unit.

Then they won't work under a Samurai .... they be passenger drop.

Sound perfect for a Sammi build or light one seat buggy, if they’re going that far with axles an aftermarket tease is well within reason (atlas/ etc)

Sound perfect for a Sammi build or light one seat buggy, if they’re going that far with axles an aftermarket tease is well within reason (atlas/ etc)
The original plan was to spin the third around. They would be perfect for a moon buggy.
Sale fell through so they are back on the market.

Back