Earnhart Jr's replacement

mbalbritton

#@$%!

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 332
Hey hes got the #8 "bubble".

For those that dont know thats the new slang for a certain paint job.
There are a few cars running around winston and greensboro that have m&m's and mcdonalds paint jobs on their car.

Thats the "bubble" paint job.

There are a few cars running around winston and greensboro that have m&m's and mcdonalds paint jobs on their car.
Thats not slang for the paint job, and thats not a bubble, its a box.
A bubble is a late model Caprice or Impala(bubble shaped).
There is a pink Impala in Hickory, with 28's and a Kool-Aid pink lemonade logo.
Here is all you need to know.

I've seen a "box" painted up bright yellow with red vinyl top with the Golden Arches cruising around GSO. I was like WTF:shaking:, but now i realize he was just being "cool" :bling:

Thanks for the lesson Chris...
:)
I haven't seen the pink one, but I parked next to, um, a Donk (70-ish Buick equivalent to the Chevelle) on 24s (I think)...I was in the car, and the rims were taller than my hood! This was at the Home depot parking lot on 70...

At least he got the damn thing painted. nothing like 3 shades of primer and wheels like that.

I've seen a "box" painted up bright yellow with red vinyl top with the Golden Arches cruising around GSO. I was like WTF:shaking:, but now i realize he was just being "cool" :bling:

Ive seen that thing to...theres so many of them all over the place around here now...High point rd and the fourseasons mall area is the worst all the way down lee st til downtown...

Yeah, I had a kid at Advance Auto asking me how to lift a Cadillac to fit 24's after he saw my cherokee. :lol:

I hope you said to buy a 4x4.

have you see the john deer "box" riding around greensboro?
Donk= pre 80's domestic
box= caprice or similar body style 80's to late 80's
bubble= later caprice 90's and up or similar body style

All= some really stupid shizot. And another way to waste $$$$ and get nothing in return but a bad ride and middle aged white guys shaking their head at you ......

we should start a camera phone spotting thread of all three...I see them all the time and laugh my ass off.

And another way to waste $$$$ and get nothing in return but a bad ride and middle aged white guys shaking their head at you .......

Kinda like a Viper owner that never takes it to the track..

It's like putting a $1000.00 saddle on a $2.00 horse.

take your average cheap rig, add on tires, beadlocks, armour, a winch, and all the TLC, the little things, and the hours of labor....

i guess everybody has their own thing they like. we cruise over rocks and trails, they cruise around town. in the long run, our rigs are technically as useless as theirs, in a sense they are both just toys.

that is until you use your rig to pull theirs out of the mud at the construction site they are working at.

have you see the john deer "box" riding around greensboro?
Donk= pre 80's domestic
box= caprice or similar body style 80's to late 80's
bubble= later caprice 90's and up or similar body style
All= some really stupid shizot. And another way to waste $$$$ and get nothing in return but a bad ride and middle aged white guys shaking their head at you ......
we should start a camera phone spotting thread of all three...I see them all the time and laugh my ass off.

i havent seen that one yet...im sure i will though...that pic thing would be cool though

take your average cheap rig, add on tires, beadlocks, armour, a winch, and all the TLC, the little things, and the hours of labor....
i guess everybody has their own thing they like. we cruise over rocks and trails, they cruise around town. in the long run, our rigs are technically as useless as theirs, in a sense they are both just toys.
that is until you use your rig to pull theirs out of the mud at the construction site they are working at.

Yea but look at where our "thing" came from...people actually needing a way to get there vehicles over these obstacles and through trails though nowadays we dont need that but still when did these lifted land yachts ever serve a purpose?

Hey, hey, easy now. Building your own rig sucks, you need to pay somebody to do it;)

Not saying that if I could, I wouldn't though.. it does suck at times. :beer:

Back