egr delete

Baker

alright so i have an 06 f-350 6.0L and i'm currently deployed in the middle east but i'll be back in january. I was wondering if theres anybody close to norfolk/va beach area thats done an egr delete before that is willing to help me out putting one on my truck i'll provide beer/lunch etc.. I just haven't ever done one and dont really want to mess up my truck lol. you can email me at dereck.baker@pc10.navy.mil or pm me on here thanks in advance everybody.

Unfortunately, I am by Atlanta. Just make sure when you do the EGR Delete, you replace the Oil cooler as well.

And, I cannot stress this enough....you must maintain as clean as an environment as possible. When you remove the oil cooler, use a fluid evacuator to remove the rest of the oil, and use lint free rags. If not, you will clog your IPR Valve, and it will fail to run.

Also, when you fill your oil back up, fill it through the filter housing. That way it will fill the cooler reservoir and it will start right up, instead of having to wait for that reservoir to fill up if you put the oil in the normal way.

thanks for the advice man

Back