Ever wake up with a song in your head?

Blkvoodoo

professionally useless
Def Leppard is playing Walnut Creek tomorrow night ( 6/24 ) , maybe thats your inner self saying "HEY lets Go !!"

rattlecanpaint

Yea, I do it all the time. Usually going "where the heck did I come up with THAT?"

HAPPY

Mike B.
What's crazy is, I'll wake up with the song in my head that's not all that familiar to me, and I can sing it word for word, later I can't remember half the words.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

NCJeepin

earlier this week, i woke up with you can call me Al in my head... I found the video on youtube, and blasted it in my wife's ear and woke her up... The song in my head was the least of my worries for the day.

Tech11

The beginning up to the lyrics. (on the horse part)
Over and over and over and over and over.
:shaking:

GONOVRIT

blue collar brotherhood
I woke up singing this song two days in a row last wknd at Carolina beach.....this is the edited version.

jbkelly0211

This one is killing me, cant stand the song, but i always find myself singing or whistling it for no aparent reason. Taylor Swift- Mean........no homo.

drkelly

Dipstick who put two vehicles on jack stands
This one the past few days:

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
Woke up to this...

I've been singing it to Sara, though, so easy enough to explain why it was stuck in my head. :lol:

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
Man I'm glad I found this thread. This only started happening to me about a year ago. Funny, its never the same song, and I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I heard many of these songs. Sometimes it's songs I really hate, and it's annoying when I'm in the shower later and find myself whistleing the dadgum stupid song!!

Last edited: