Everlast cyclone 212 welder issues

Loganwayne

#BTL
Bought this welder about 7 months ago. Worked fine until now. Went to change the settings and it's like the screen is frozen or at least the push buttons. I couldn't take it off of mig. The power set and wire jog all don't seem to be working. Also the motor to feed wire isn't working even with the mig gun. It just clicks but doesn't spin.

It did flip the breaker last time I used it but I flipped it back and finished no problem.

All the "smart" stuff where I can change wire size speed and v all still work and it can sense 120 or 240.

Post on fb in the everlast group. It can be faster than even calling tech. But calling tech is easy also.

The 3 people to talk to jesse, mark, and maybe Oleg
thanks i called tech but it was after 5 sent an email and they have given me a list of things to check i didnt think to see if they had a facebook group to look for.

The welder sits 99% of the time as i havent needed it much. and when i have used it i havent had to change settings but went to use it yesterday and went to change stuff around and it was locked up.

Back