excitement in Burke

Rich said:
I think he was estimating the bike's speed... and transmitting it onto tape "for the record"

Ah hah. Did you beleive the 130?

Video does make things look slower, but my general feeling was 70-80... W/ spurts from the bike up above 100 and the cop caught up because he had a clue driving.

What I don't get is that one time about halfway through when it looked like the dude on the crotchrocket just stopped and the cop just caught right up with him. :confused:

I think it just looked like he almost stopped. Probably only slowed down to 50 or so, LOL.

GJ on the officer's part. Ill never understand it when people say "oh he endangered to many lives....blah blah blah". THe same people bitch when officers let people like that get away.......... :confused:

ANYWAY......that dude on the bike needed to be arrested for lack of riding skill................i could have pulled a bigger lead on the leo with a pocketbike :flipoff2: Imagine what rich/troy or someone with some real track time could have done on that bike? Some people need a lesson or two....haha.

Josh future leo ;) Walsh

Back