exhaust work

Chris_M

i need a good and affordable exhaust shop in the triad or triangle areas that i can have a 2.5" pipe bent up for my ZJ w/4.0L, already have cat and muffler, just need pipe bent and hangers welded on.
:Rockon:

o really?

If you wanna know where the best exhaust/muffler shop is in the state its in Kannapolis, NC. Its called MUFFLER MASTERS and its off 601 north. From the raleigh durham chapel hill area. Take I40 west to I85 south to exit 58 and get on 601 North. 3 miles up on the right . You can't miss the HUGE muffler in the air.:lol: :D

This place does almost 94% of all the exhaust jobs for all the race cars and drag cars and Tarheel 4WD rigs. They are amazig and carry all kinds of goodies. Look into it. Its worth going there. While I was there 8 people trailered in rigs. Jeeps race cars drag cars trucks everything. Just my 2 cents.

Walt's Radiator & Muffler in Lexington. Got my flowmaster and two 3" stainless tips a whole lot cheaper than anyone I found around the triangle. They'll do whatever you need.

424 N Main St
Lexington, NC 27292
(336) 249-0461

Scott's mullfer, got my whole 2.25" line from header back done for $100, he let me supply the cat and muffler, he fabbed it all up. Many shops don't like you bringin' in yer own stuff.
He's N of Lexington, soemwhat south of W-S of of 150.

RatLabGuy said:
Scott's mullfer, got my whole 2.25" line from header back done for $100, he let me supply the cat and muffler, he fabbed it all up. Many shops don't like you bringin' in yer own stuff.
He's N of Lexington, soemwhat south of W-S of of 150.

Now that's close to home (Wallburg) and sounds about the right price. Any more info on this shop?

I ended up taking it to Walt's in Lexington. A new Carsound Cat, Flowmaster muffler, intermediate pipe (2 1/4"), and tailpipe, $195. When the Muffler costs $80 and the cat $60 retail, thats about $55 for pipe and install.

I forgot about this place, i had taken a few radiators there to get repaired when i was in highschool. About the only place I know of that really cleans and repairs radiators.

Back