Extreme Bling...

BIGWOODY

Just waiting on the Atlas and the 17" beadlocks to get here, hopefully I'll be done hosing money at the heep for awhile..

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

You suck.. :flipoff2:

Damn! Very sweet, what kind of locks did you go with?

BADASS!! You are gonna have too much bling on this thing pretty soon aren't you....

DUDE.....I'm jealous! :beer: Where did you get the 39's?

Beastforty said:
Damn! Very sweet, what kind of locks did you go with?
After trying to get some cheaper Allieds.. I said F*ck it and bought Walker Evans to complete the blingage...

spraypaintman said:
DUDE.....I'm jealous! Where did you get the 39's?
Ater making several calls directly to BFG and filling out some paper work, being registered with NUROCC and VROC, they sold them to me...and get this, there are cheaper than 39 iroks and shipping was free.

Woody that is a major score. Cheaper than 39" Iroks & free shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

BIGWOODY said:
Ater making several calls directly to BFG and filling out some paper work, being registered with NUROCC and VROC, they sold them to me...and get this, there are cheaper than 39 iroks and shipping was free.

Thats just crazy, nice purchase man. Do you have to compete with them now or does BFG not care?

I have to run their decals and yes I have to compete with them or need to anyway. Yes they care, they weren't easy to get and I still have to buy a set of 37's to run in stock mod. But being as my jeep is strictly a trailer queen , I'll be trail riding them quite a bit.

no smokey burnouts for a while yea right that is like a crack who** saying that she is done turning tricks i will remberer that when we are at tellico and im with you and you say blast off....

not to be a dick, but from what ive heard, rule #1 of BFG "sponsorship" is you dont talk about prices...

Also not to be a dick (but usually taken that way! :flipoff2: ), I saw no mention of prices... saying they were cheaper than IROCs is like saying gas is cheaper than diesel...

Does that tell you what I just paid to fill up the Ford? :D

id just hate to see him lose out on a great deal. ive heard mixed impressions and stories regarding bfg's programs...

also, i can easily pick up a JP, flip to a 4wph ad, and tell you 39" iroks go for about 237, and that they list a 37" krawler for 372.

grapehead said:
not to be a dick, but from what ive heard, rule #1 of BFG "sponsorship" is you dont talk about prices...

I knew I would draw out at least one hater... I never mentioned prices they were cheaper than the sponsorship that swamper offered, they sponsor me, therefore I get a good deal as with any "sponsorship". They can't sell them to the public b/c they are not DOT approved or street legal. I'm happy they sponsored me and will try to promote their product. Geez, yall really need to lighten up...freakin 4wheel nazi board.

Ultimately, I have to compete and beat the crap outta my rig to keep the sponsorship, so I don't know if you would really call that "saving money".

So go sip your "haterade" ......

...those tires will definately get a work out...

I can smell the smoke now! :D

grapehead said:

i think that's fight club you're talking about... not sponsorship. :flipoff2:

Back