F250 Leaf springs

Danger_Ranger

So I discovered that one of the leafs on my passenger side leaf spring is broken the other day. It's in the middle of the pack and almost center of the u bolts so I figured it might be ok. Today I installed some Timbrens to help with rear end squat when towing, and when I let the truck back down the Timbrens are sitting on the bump stop pads. There is supposed to be around an inch or so clearance with no load. So I'm thinking its time for new leaf springs. So my question is, where is a good place to get some, and what brand is good? I've looked on Rock Auto and the prices seem reasonable. I've also checked out orieleys and advanced auto and their prices seem kinda high to me.

So I discovered that one of the leafs on my passenger side leaf spring is broken the other day. It's in the middle of the pack and almost center of the u bolts so I figured it might be ok. Today I installed some Timbrens to help with rear end squat when towing, and when I let the truck back down the Timbrens are sitting on the bump stop pads. There is supposed to be around an inch or so clearance with no load. So I'm thinking its time for new leaf springs. So my question is, where is a good place to get some, and what brand is good? I've looked on Rock Auto and the prices seem reasonable. I've also checked out orieleys and advanced auto and their prices seem kinda high to me.

Just put some new front leafs on my '97 f350 from Auto Truck Supply. ~ $400 shipped to the house for both.

Back