Fall Crawl (Harlan, Ky) Oct 19-21

Coming through Winston Salem on Wednesday afternoon if you wanna tag along...........
Damn, half of ncttora is going up on Wednesday. You fools better not be broken on Thursday. :flipoff2:

If you're looking for something to do, locate little jagger, fish fossil, lion's den, and ghost. Harlan has so many good trails that aren't on the map.

leaving thursday night

We're heading out Thursday night from Kernersville, could pick and run with us.

So, whats the closest place to the park that i can get an address from to mapquest it?

Snappy,
I was planning to leave around mid-day on Thurs, so I might beat you there, if I knew where the h I was going.
What time do you think you'll hit Wytheville?

Leaving as soon as my trailer gets up here around 630...still have to finish my exhaust, get a TSL re mounted, find a sheet of steel plate for a belly pan, and get my twin stick in whenever I get it.

You ordered twin sticks Stretch? Dang man, now i dont feel so bad about not finding that shifter. haha u needed them anyway.

Lol DOH, oh well...u got plenty of time. I cant wait to see if that shift fork holds up. :lol:

Tires got here...mounted and ready...Leaving Thurs. around 6 it looks like. Where do you guys want to hook up Chris?
Are you riding thurs night or are you gonna ride on friday? Im trying to decide when to show up. Travis isnt sure when hes coming either. Mel is wanting to ride friday.We just have to keep him away from Crawfords.

Trying to hit the road by 6:30-7Pm. Leaving from Kernersville and heading up 52-74-77-81---that way. Is that the way your going Greg? We are going to try and camp on top of CreamPuff. That way we don't miss it when someone tumbles it at night. Hope to ride 24/7 as sone as we get there. I will be Jeepless and on a 4wheeler. I just got done building a buggy for a guy and this is the test run. Its all toyota stuff with a few goodies stuffed in it. I hope to get up with your group(greg, travis, pj, etc....) Hit me on my cell if needed--336-971-0896

So Greg you got the 47 LTB's in--SWEET

Chris

Is the other rig refering to me? I am leaving Friday after work, Travis said he would call me with the 411 on where ya'll are camping. Night riding,hummm I need to go old school with some kc highlighters.

can't wait

i'll be leaving asap.. hopefully thursday now.. i will try to catch up with everyone. if not fri.... mid afternoon.. later pj

Back