Fall Farm Date Set! (Oct 23-25)

ol'Jeeps

Dirty Jeeps...Done Dirt Cheap!
ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Other_20Stuff_Fall99_09.jpg

yeeha

Time to ride.

I can't make this date this time because of my work schedule, but I encourage everyone to head this way for some really good fun!

Man,, wish it was not the same weekend as Fall crawl... This is a Great local place to ride and great people... See ya next time...

Top. The farm is Badass!

My rig and a buddy's rig are rolling down..cant wait to finally see and wheel this place...Ive never heard a bad thing about the farm....Should be a blast.

I pulled my gas tank out today to relocate it. It used to be a 15 gallon, now it holds a total of 8...

Mine should be ready to be wheeled for the weekend and end up broken by sometime Saturday afternoon.

I'm planning on being there in my white Samurai again. I've got a locker in the front with chromo shafts and a full cage now. Same dry rotted tires though, lol. Should be a good time.

I'm planning on being there in my white Samurai again. I've got a locker in the front with chromo shafts and a full cage now. Same dry rotted tires though, lol. Should be a good time.

And yes we all enjoyed watching you beat the livin shit out of that thing at the spring event

And yes we all enjoyed watching you beat the livin shit out of that thing at the spring event
^^^^^ As my favorite spotter talks smack. :beer:

Back