Fall Farm Event Date set!

:lol:

Had an awesome time guys, thanks alot!

Kevin, I think I saw that Melissa made it out to the event? Glad she could! Hope you guys had a good time.

Saw a lot of you guys in the Denver and Newton areas quite obviously heading to or from the Farm. Sorry I didn't make it out. After being up until 4 working on mine to get it ready I still have a massive gear oil leak coming from somewhere. (frustration). Maybe at the spring event I'll make it.

WOW!

I have just moved down here from NY and was heavy into 4wheelin' up there. Been through 7 sammies and 4 k5 blazers.

I saw a few guys driving through 73 and stopped and talked to them. I though there was nothing within an hour and a half from my house in huntersville.

Hope I can be a bystander during the day just to watch and scare the crap out of my wife.

thanks to BDB.

Had a great time, only broke a stub shaft on the rock pile.

got a few pics to come.

Had a great time, there was a ton of people there. I'll definitely have to try to make it again in the future. The BDB gang were all there.. I swear your guys rigs just grow bigger just sitting there. When we got there Stump was trying like hell to climb out of the dirt wall coming out of the woods. He gets an A+ for effort.

I dragged Voodoo along for the ride, we were on a mission to lap the entire state in one day. Raleigh to Statesville to pick up something, then hit the farm, then stopped buy URE, for the CNC fall event, then back on home. CNC offered up a great meal put on by the club members. Thanks for having us guys!! Rumor is their raffle raised some good coin for KC4x4.

Jeff - was that you who pulled 5' onto the rock pile and blew the outer stub ? I know you said you had a flatty earlier but for some reason I was thinking you said it was white.. That and I really didn't know what you looked like. If so I was standing on the large boulders just to the right of you. Well sorry i missed ya jeff..

Jeff - was that you who pulled 5' onto the rock pile and blew the outer stub ? I know you said you had a flatty earlier but for some reason I was thinking you said it was white.. That and I really didn't know what you looked like. If so I was standing on the large boulders just to the right of you. Well sorry i missed ya jeff..

Yep' that was me. Had a real good run earlier. Than grandma & the kids wanted to go & blew a stub. Replaced it & got right back on that rock.

Oh well, I'll catch up to you sometime.

that was me (big dude standing infront as you backed out), told you it broke right at the yoke.

Thats pretty funny, none of us knew who was who.

that was me (big dude standing infront as you backed out), told you it broke right at the yoke.

Thats pretty funny, none of us knew who was who.

LOL I don't even remember seeing you.

Next time

Yep' that was me. Had a real good run earlier. Than grandma & the kids wanted to go & blew a stub. Replaced it & got right back on that rock.
Oh well, I'll catch up to you sometime.

So you were driving the Flattie?

Looks good man! I was down by 5 Ways out, that that guy blew out his whole steering system. You drove past and I remember saying something about how cool it was :lol:

Did anyone see the guy in the TJ try and get up the beginning of Carnage and end up sideways in the ravine? Funny stuff right there.

People should throw up pictures of their Rig's somewhere so that its eaiser to put a face with the screen names. Mine only made it into the woods for a bit, and I think Ive got a U-Joint on the way out so I decided to play it safe.

Thanks BDB for a great time,this was my first event as a driver /owner. My son had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And for all the fundraising,good turn out for a great cause.
Thanks again for everything,Jim

Melissa and I would like to thank each and everyone that came out and especially the BDB, and Trailblazers. What an event. We would like everyone to know, the money that was raised for us is going to pay the $633 monthly bill for melissa's insurance. She did get a little emotional when Kevin handed her th money. She had been really sick all week and we didn't think she was gonna make it there. She did make it out but, couldn't do much. She sat in Chip's tent all day. Chip said she only smiled once all day. And it was to fuss at me about not "gettin on it" at the tall concrete mound in front. I had a very good time. Chip and I went to the woods and hit Bee's nest first. Made it up on 3rd try. Then we went to ? left turn into a stair steped ledge. Almost put it on it's lid. Stayed on the gas and it righted itself. Ask Chip as he was clamped it tight and kept his eyes closed Ha! Ha! From there we went to the Dirt ledge and broke a long inner shaft. My day was done. Thanks to Dylan for the table crawl. Chip bought me a try and I did a 21 second run. (10 seconds was the time to beat) Congrats to that kid that won. Dylan I think it was. Anyways I'm done rambling. Thanks again for the great event. We did have alot of fun.

Kevin & Melissa

PS....Where's all the pic's

THANKS

Thanks BDB had a great time broke 2 birfields but all in all had fun. The turn out was amazing it was nice to see so many people gather together to help raise money for a good cause. Look foward to the next one.:bounce2:

Thanks BDB had a great time broke 2 birfields but all in all had fun. The turn out was amazing it was nice to see so many people gather together to help raise money for a good cause. Look foward to the next one.:bounce2:

Sounds like it's time for some 30 spline Longfields David!

here's a couple
ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u179_amcjeepman_Fall_20Farm_20Oct_2008_DSCN3553.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u179_amcjeepman_Fall_20Farm_20Oct_2008_DSCN3558.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u179_amcjeepman_Fall_20Farm_20Oct_2008_DSCN3562.jpg

ai168.photobucket.com_albums_u179_amcjeepman_Fall_20Farm_20Oct_2008_DSCN3568.jpg

The rest are at:
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u179/amcjeepman/Fall Farm Oct 08/?start=20
Sorry only a few.

Great event! Big thanks to the BDB!

**My buddy lost a wallet today (Sunday). Really could have been anywhere. Let me know if it turns up and I can get it to him.**

Thanks to ALL the BDB's for an awesome event! The show you guys put on at the obstacles was nothing short of spectacular! It was great seeing old friends & making many new ones.

:beer:

Thanks to Brandon for dragging me outta the woods (shackles inverted, leafs bent, and driveshaft twisted off by the slip).

Big thanks to Chip for welding the driveshaft back together! Somehow, the "conduit" held together for a return run back through 5WO. Also, for refilling the CTD with ATF after the cooler line popped off 5 seconds after firing it up to leave! :(

Backed the load in & turned it off... will unload tomorrow! I'm whipped and headed upstairs for a shower. Til the next time

he only sent me 5 pics, downside of email I suppose.

Attachments

• IMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 315
Melissa and I would like to thank each and everyone that came out and especially the BDB, and Trailblazers. What an event. We would like everyone to know, the money that was raised for us is going to pay the $633 monthly bill for melissa's insurance. She did get a little emotional when Kevin handed her th money. She had been really sick all week and we didn't think she was gonna make it there. She did make it out but, couldn't do much. She sat in Chip's tent all day. Chip said she only smiled once all day. And it was to fuss at me about not "gettin on it" at the tall concrete mound in front. I had a very good time. Chip and I went to the woods and hit Bee's nest first. Made it up on 3rd try. Then we went to ? left turn into a stair steped ledge. Almost put it on it's lid. Stayed on the gas and it righted itself. Ask Chip as he was clamped it tight and kept his eyes closed Ha! Ha! From there we went to the Dirt ledge and broke a long inner shaft. My day was done. Thanks to Dylan for the table crawl. Chip bought me a try and I did a 21 second run. (10 seconds was the time to beat) Congrats to that kid that won. Dylan I think it was. Anyways I'm done rambling. Thanks again for the great event. We did have alot of fun.
Kevin & Melissa
PS....Where's all the pic's
Kevin&Melissa behalf of BDB your very welcome, it was great to see yall make it to the event and we wish yall the best of luck!!!

Back