Fall Open Invite at the Flats

Rain us supposed to stop around lunch. As Jason said the soil is sandy and dries pretty quick. By lunch tomorrow should be pretty darn dry. Well dry enough anyway.

Can we get a trail report asap...? I know its gonna be nasty but like to know how bad

I know I am probably the 50th person to ask, but can I get an address, gps coordinates or directions? Couple of us are coming up from Lexington on Sat.

Past experience dictates that it will dry out fast!
There will be a few sloppy places, but mostly it will be good.

Lil birdie just told me that the NC4X4 wares will be there and will be for sale! So come on down and have fun and go home wearing the coolest swag around!

Easy as pie to find

I-40 to exit 85, turn north on hwy 221
Thats a right if driving west on I-40, or a left, if driving east
go approximatly 2/10 of a mile, and turn left up the gravel drive.
If you pass the Hampton Inn, you have gone too far!

LOL, Chip... I know who not to tell my secrets to. :lol:

Can't wait!

I do have a couple of surprises, some little some big, I'll share later...

Once again Im gonna have to miss this.....maybe one day!!

Not long I will be out of the military and maybe can start be able to get more involved!

So for me to come it costs me 10$ for myself and 10$ for my Jeep? Just makin sure before i take off. And is it 10$ for a friend that i bring also.?

I think it is $10 per person unless you bring a toy... then it is a toy and $10 per rig (clown car style).

Last time you guys took good, used toys....Still the same or new this time?

Cydney, save me (2) meds, in pink/purple either/or.....I keep dang forgetting to get it done and will get them quicker tomorrow....lol

See ya around noonish!!!!

I'll be there around 10:bounce2:

im coming up sunday morning with some guys, are you guys gonna be there with shirts sunday? if so ill take one for me and one for my wife.

There is some newer trails for smaller rigs that have been cut. Should be some of the best fellowship and riding all year. Come one come all and don't be worried about the conditions there is plenty for everyone to do.

There is some newer trails for smaller rigs that have been cut. Should be some of the best fellowship and riding all year. Come one come all and don't be worried about the conditions there is plenty for everyone to do.

What did they name that one trail "hilly tilly" or something?

Timed Hill climb Competition Tomorrow! THE FLATS

First off, I would like to thank Rock Corps for letting us come out and ride on your wonderful property. It is Always a Great time.

*****Things have changed***** This will Be a timed event.....Much like the Cable hill challenges on Youtube....This challenge is the fastest time up Easy st and the Hill climb. These are much more doable with the weather we have had in the past couple days....
This will be one heck of a show! Bring a Chair.
Location.. Easy st

Pre Registration.... Post up on this post or See me on the trails (Pj with M&M Offroad)

Time......Registration 3:00 Pm on SAT Sept 24th(at main Parking area)
Challenge starts at 3:30
We will start from top to bottom with the sign up list so get there early and in line if you are doing the challenge.

Prizes..... best time to the top.....$200 Cash $100 Gift certificate for labor And Xl M&M Offroad Hoodie

2nd fastest time to get up it, will Get an M&M Tshirt and a $100 Gift certificate for Labor.

If no one makes it to the top, the farthest up/best show will get the Hoodie and the next farthest will get the T shirt.

****Rules****
Same rules as when Rock Corps offered a bounty

Proper Full Cage, Full harnesses,Working Winch and helmets. We also ask that who ever tries it, has a fire extinguisher, to hand to someone BEFORE trying the obstacle. We have had several roll overs, and with the big buggy's and all the hydraulics, seems half the time there is a fire.

For any more information Contact me.

Pj 336-909-2076 M&M Offroad

Back