Fantastic Fall 2012 Jamboree [little hiccup]

rodney eppes

What a great time everyone seemed to have! Thank you Scott Fields, & Family, of the UORTC, & to Chris Cagle, & Family, of The Outpost. And the others, behind the scenes! Scott is not the type to "toot his own horn", so I wanted to explain something. I really don't know how Scott, puts so much time & dedication, into this! After months of planning, & work, it all came together, Saturday morning. Scott handed out 5 radios, to Head volunteers, to try to stay in touch. Directing the whole event, answering too many questions, & meeting all the people he could, got to be overwhelming! Around 3pm., with things winding down, Scott was going to try to meet & greet, 4-5 sellers, that were in the Swap Meet section. Not the ones, that had camped, but the ones, that had arrived Saturday. By that time, they had left. Through some misunderstanding/mis-communication, or just set up in the wrong area, it would seem like they didn't pay the Swap Meet Fee. Scott was not looking to demand payment, just to greet them & find out, if anything went wrong, or wasn't understood. I would only ask them, if they see this, to contact Scott, & let him know. Were learning from each event, the things we can change, or correct, for the next Event, so as to enable everyone, to have the Best possible time! Hope ALL had a Great time, be back for SPRING 2013! THANKS Rodney Eppes

The event went great! Thanks to everyone that came out and supported scott and the uwharries.

Yup, we settle up with Scott before we left...cant speak for the other swap meet folks though

It wasn't y'all thanks for coming out!!

I just want to say thanks not just to Scott for everything he has done but also to the volunteers for their hard work also. I can't say enough good about what scott is doing for uwharrie and the off road community. It was great to be a part of the jamboree and meeting some truely wonderful people. Once again a huge thank you to Scott and all of the people who made this event possible.

I can't wait to see the pics you took jason.

All is well. Thank you to all that worked soooo hard to put this event together. It wouldn't have gone off without you! Thank you! Thank you!

Back