Favorite mixed drinks??

bigmackloud

Hey,

i'm always interested in discovering new drinks cause i bored with ordering the same thing all the time. and i'm the type that if i'm going to drink, then i figure i should also enjoy the taste. so with that in mind, what are some of your favorite mixed drinks?? and be sure to include how to make said drink.

my two favs are Vodka Redbull (ummm . . vodka + redbull) and Kamakazis (equal parts vodka, triple sec, and lime juice).

bottoms up,
bigmac

flaming doctor pepper. a shot of barcardi 151, light it on fire then take it, then chase it with a dark beer. it tastes like DR pepper. its decent. if not drink a good ole bud light

best drink for a girl...a shot of midori and orange juice! If you want the best drink for a man with 4wd low range then call the three gentlemen..ya know Johnny, Jack, and Jim?

Fav Drink

Prune Liquor and mix with anything.

At my age helps keep ya regular. You get loaded and unloaded at the same time! :eek:

Serioulsy though. Seems half the responces are from underage users. Not a good thing.

upnover said:
Seems half the responces are from underage users. Not a good thing.

It's because they are the only ones who are all obsessed with it.. It looses the "rush" once you're legal, and then you just enjoy it.

I'm a simple guy.. Rum & Coke with a bit of Lime, or Canadian club & coke. Now that diet coke has splenda and takes very much like regular coke, I'm using that instead of coke. (Yes, I'm watching my caloric intake. :flipoff2: )

Crown and Sprite, same thing for 10 years

Boutini, buttershots, Baileys, cream or milk. But usually I just have a beer. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll have some homebrewed IPA on tap.

I go simple. Jack neat or on the rocks. But typically a good quality beer is my first choice...Newcastle right now. A good homebrew is hard to beat. IPA typically has more hops than I care for.

NC_Mog said:
I go simple. Jack neat or on the rocks. But typically a good quality beer is my first choice...Newcastle right now. A good homebrew is hard to beat. IPA typically has more hops than I care for.

I like the hoppy beer, next in plans is a porter. I make a great oatmeal stout also.

HMMM lemme see. I like the jack and coke or crown and sundrop. I also like Irish car bombs. It's a shot of 151 topped w/ baileys irish cream then dropped into a glass of guiness. For shots thought I like kamakazi's royal flush or a 51 deer. It's bacardi 151 and jagermeister mixed together. IF you like scottish whiskey and find somewhere that serves it I highly suggest trying cutty sark. I had my first mixed as a cutty bombshell. It was cutty sark and some type of fruit stuff or whatever but man was it good

Rich said:
It's because they are the only ones who are all obsessed with it.. It looses the "rush" once you're legal, and then you just enjoy it.

I'm a simple guy.. Rum & Coke with a bit of Lime, or Canadian club & coke. Now that diet coke has splenda and takes very much like regular coke, I'm using that instead of coke. (Yes, I'm watching my caloric intake. :flipoff2: )

probably has some truth. but what can i say, im in college. :D ill be 21 in a few months :beer:

upnover said:
BUt Rich you are a skinny guy anyway! Or have you packed on pounds since December since I last saw you???

Rich has a tux he needs to fit in in a couple of months... ;)

gorilla farts = Tequlia + yagermeister = 6 oz glass of Tequlia, drop a shot of yager in it & get wasted.

Naw, what i really like is crown+ginger ale or a draft red oak or a bottle red stripe.

Nuff said.

Call the OOD.

candryhifolks.jpg
awww.webtender.com_gfx_images_lime.gif

Attachments

• pose3.gif
    pose3.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 325
CRK said:
gorilla farts = Tequlia + yagermeister = 6 oz glass of Tequlia, drop a shot of yager in it & get wasted.

Naw, what i really like is crown+ginger ale or a draft red oak or a bottle red stripe.

Interesting, is that what your avatar is doing? :lol:

Back