FB MP finds of the day.

I also need one for obvious reasons like crawling over things while carrying stuff.

They seem overpriced to me considering the condition, but the ad seems to indicate a lot of interest.

I need one for a mobile duck blind. My days of sibling over submerged logs will be over! Kill a few ducks and just idle over and scoop them up with a net!

Here's a project XJ for someone:
Facebook Marketplace: 1999 Jeep Cherokee · Sport SUV 4D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Manchester, North Carolina
Screenshot_20200127-204640.jpg

Not FB Marketplace but saw this on the side of the road otw to work. Don't know too much about it other than it's a 7.3 auto w/ 208k on the clock and he wants $13,900 for it. Interior is on par w/ exterior. Surely didn't give it a good once over but looked pretty good from the 20 seconds I looked around.

upload_2020-1-28_16-38-23.png

I thought Ford did that grill change in 1978? Am I wrong?
That has to be a front end swap. The grill was changed in 78, but early 78's that would have had a 77 build date had round headlights with the big grill. Late 78's and 79's had the rectangle headlights with the big grill.

My truck that was built in may of 1978 (my dad has the original window sticker) has the rectangle headlights

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Back