Atla

Pew Pew! Vroom Vroom!
Do you pay taxes?

Yes.

Do you deserve help?

Yes.

Do you think, "Ah, I don't need to do that free loading welfare shit."

Wrong. You do.

You've paid taxes your entire life. You've funded entire generations of foreign country populaces. You've funded immensely stupid crap with your hard earned monies.

It's time that the system benefits you in your time of need.

Look at this.

Now go here.

I'm serious. Fill it out. It takes about 5 minutes.

Get you a generator. Get you some gas money. Get you some food, supplies, or medicines. Get some help removing trees off your house, property, or fixing your road or whatever other things are going on.

Be open minded.

Did trees fall on your property? Yes? Did you want them to fall? No. Did the Hurricane do it? Yes. Get money to cover having them removed.
Did you have to throw out an entire fridge full of rotting food because of no power? Yes. Get reimbursed.
Did several square feet of your perfectly manicured, well tended, beautiful yard flood and turn into a sea of brown sludgish crap? Yes? Get it fixed.
Were you without power for several days and fear that the next rain storm may knock your power out again and you need a generator? Yes. Get you one.
Did you spend time, money, energy on helping other people out by buying them groceries, fetching them propane, picking up their meds, cutting down trees with your gas and wearing down your saw blades? Yes. Get you reimbursement.

Don't be a fudd. Don't be all, "I ain't takin' no handouts."

Bitch, you'd best. Because you're entire life people have taken YOUR handouts that YOU did not give to them.

Back