Few pics of my new build YJ style

scoutdawg

I got this a lot of the way done but it need lots of help but here's what she has- see whatcha think
93 yj
350 small block- done right and runnin' on propane- dart heads roller rockers and all that fancy stuff
sm465 tranny
np 205 transfer case
dana 60 front 70 rear- 5.89 gears- detroit coming soon in front and welded rear
full cage
hunsaker racing seats- harnesses
h1's - soon to have some mudpro rock rings
42 tsl's
warn 9000lb winch
full hydro steering
leaf springs for now
2009-07-26 18.21.38.jpg

2009-07-26 18.23.51.jpg

2009-07-26 18.20.02.jpg

Looking good man....I wanna ride up sometime and check it out/:beer:

motor was built before I got it but the build sheet is crazy, dart heads, offroad cam, roller rockers, balanced rotating assembly, bored .30 over and more just don't have it all here in front of me

Damn, that thing is done right. Did you up the comp ratio on the sbc since you're using propane? Stock shafts in the 60?

yeah , stock shafts for now . I suspect he will be hitting me up for some spares when he breaks them with that power plant under the hood .

hell yea...got any more pics of the link progress?

no I welded them in without the heims in, made sure of that. Dammit Braxton why didn't ya lemme know something about that .45? You still got it and want rid of it?
lemme know
I have had these heims for a while but check down at Rides in Conover they carry heims and about anything else you need and have some great prices. If you want their number lemme know and I will give it to you. I also believe it's posted on here as well.

Back