Finding Bigfoot quotes

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
Gone Squachin, or NO BOBO!!.............Episode on tonight, searching for the Louisiana swamp bigfoots; cause evedently every state has it's own special kinda bigfoot; they propose putting live pigs in an enclosure and using their squeals and grunts to lure in a bigfoot. They need BoBo's help to get the pigs to make noise and since he is an expert on all animal/Sasquach vocalizations ( talks to animals ) he's the man........... he say's, " you bring the pigs........I'll make'm squeal ". :lol:

Macdaddy4738

Ive been waiting for the Uwharrie episode to come on but I've yet to see it.

I used to make fun of the show, but driving around this county sometimes, I almost expect to hit Bigfoot with my Aerostar.

flatbedtoy

How about the guy on local news a couple years back, "He had bee-uutiful hair, and I yelled Git!, You Git!"

jeepinmatt

At least half the people are dumber than the rest

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
On the show last night a bigfoot was "seen" stealing pigs from a farmer, just picks'em up, puts them under his arm and steps back over a fence to go eat them. The things these numbnuts say on the show are hillarious, but I assume they're trying to be serious and evedently they never saw "Deliverence".

WCU_XJ

Can't rememeber which episode it was but, they stated that bigfoots will close a door behind themselves and thats how you know it was a bigfoot and not a bear. They may be big and hairy but they do have some common courtesy.