Fire bombing of GOP headquarters

Orange County, I'm not surprised...:shaking: Probably a bunch of OccupyRetards from UNC.

Not a native of that area? Care to elaborate? Known for a bias?

I love watching videos showing Hillary supporters running around taking down Trump yard signs. Like we are going to magically forget who to vote for just because the sign was removed. "Wait, there's no more Trump sign in my yard..... guess I'll vote for Hillary then"

I love watching videos showing Hillary supporters running around taking down Trump yard signs. Like we are going to magically forget who to vote for just because the sign was removed. "Wait, there's no more Trump sign in my yard..... guess I'll vote for Hillary then"
Is that not against the law??

Orange County, I'm not surprised...:shaking: Probably a bunch of OccupyRetards from UNC.
Not a native of that area? Care to elaborate? Known for a bias?
Chapel Hill and Carrboro are in Orange County and are a hotbed of young white overprivileged liberalism. Many of them are still feeding the remnants of the Occupy Wall St movement or whatever it was.

Is that not against the law??

It is. Although it was kinda funny that the local news in Lexington (Davidson County) picked up on a story about a guy running for School Board who was caught on camera removing his opponents signs. The part of the story that they DIDN'T report was that he was removing them from HIS OWN property. Reporters must have been absent when they learned about fact-checking stories in Journalism 101 class.

If that's your argument, then why would you even need the sign in the first place? :D

This whole election reminds me of the all news videos in the past, of violence and terrorist attacks at various polling events all over the third world.

I guess that's probably what we will have degenerated into by the time election day rolls around.:shaking:

Yaaaay...go Amerika!

It is. Although it was kinda funny that the local news in Lexington (Davidson County) picked up on a story about a guy running for School Board who was caught on camera removing his opponents signs. The part of the story that they DIDN'T report was that he was removing them from HIS OWN property. Reporters must have been absent when they learned about fact-checking stories in Journalism 101 class.
I don't know these guys from Adam, but I heard someone say blatantly that the signs were not on that guys property. This is coming from the book of faces.

I don't know these guys from Adam, but I heard someone say blatantly that the signs were not on that guys property. This is coming from the book of faces.

He may have taken down other ones - would not put it past him to do so, but the ones in the video that were referenced first were on his property.

Campaigning has become a nasty business for sure. Who would have ever thought that this level of douchebaggery would appear for a campaign for County School Board? Isn't it like a non-paid position after all?

He may have taken down other ones - would not put it past him to do so, but the ones in the video that were referenced first were on his property.

Campaigning has become a nasty business for sure. Who would have ever thought that this level of douchebaggery would appear for a campaign for County School Board? Isn't it like a non-paid position after all?
Oh, it's totally ridiculous. Although, if they were, in fact, placed at the corner of disher and clodfelter like the news said, he does not own the property. Shirline Ladd does. Anyone can look that up on the GIS. Close to his property, yes, but not on his property. I'm not defending, by the way. Just looking up the facts because I'm curious. It's right down the road from me. I would figure they set him up. It's right beside his property, so it pissed him off that they put them there. They threw up camera's knowing who was doing it. It's a little shady on both sides. But he was the one outside of the law.

hmmmm...against the law to screw with signage before election but game on day after. I'm pickin me up a bushel basket full of Kilary signs and using them at chootin ranges as target backboards.

Random fact of the day, those signs make excellent target stands.
the roofin guy left a big sign in my yard when he got done.Asked me to keep it up a few weeks. I did. Then didn't know what to do with it. Target backboard came to mind and been using it for such.Ran into him at Lowes one afternoon and he asked me about that sign. Told him he pissed me off so bad with the work he did, I been chootin the sign as my way of getting back at him and my aim had gotten alot better. I let him stew a few seconds before I fessed up and bragged on his work but he wasn't getting his sign back.

Random fact of the day, those signs make excellent target stands.

the roofin guy left a big sign in my yard when he got done.Asked me to keep it up a few weeks. I did. Then didn't know what to do with it. Target backboard came to mind and been using it for such.Ran into him at Lowes one afternoon and he asked me about that sign. Told him he pissed me off so bad with the work he did, I been chootin the sign as my way of getting back at him and my aim had gotten alot better. I let him stew a few seconds before I fessed up and bragged on his work but he wasn't getting his sign back.

.........might as well, the peeps that put them out almost never remove them after any elections leaving that task to residents, city/county and DOT workers to clean up the roadsides of all that rubbish, and who in the hell sees or needs a sign to be compelled to vote for that person?

Last edited:
In all seriousness, think about the large-scale waste involved in those damn signs. Almost as bad as the people they represent.

On the subject of liberals,signs and bat shit crazy.

NSFW due to language.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Back