UncleWillie
Rarely serious.
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2010
- Location
- Vale
A snagged this from a guy who left it behind a rental house. After a while he realized that the tenants were methamphetamine enthusiasts. They stole all kinds of weird stuff including the tie rod ends and the hood latch. For some reason they took the intake off of it and it's in the truck. They damaged the ignition switch so badly I had to cut it out with a , so the steering column is bad. It is a four-wheel drive automatic do not know if it runs but if you need parts give me a yell. I'll sell the entire truck for $700. I will deliver it within a reasonable distance.
I only took one picture because I'm lazy, it's raining, and my hip hurts.
I only took one picture because I'm lazy, it's raining, and my hip hurts.