free roll cage material

dam yall...i had to read this whole thread to see what the joke was about and despite the dude's half ass ghetto build on some of his own stuff, are you guys for real. Not long ago I was introduced to him from a member here since I bought a Cherokee and had him do some work and despite what everyone says about the guy, i'll say this: none of you i can tell have actually met the guy and hung out with him cause if any of you did, you wouldn't be saying anything of this cause you then would know he's actually a really nice family christian guy and has treated me better than any shop i've ever been to and NO i'm not just trying to stand up for the guy but since I personally have spent descent amount of time at his shop, you guys need to get real and either meet the dude or keep quiet. Funny thing is and this kinda surprised me, when i asked him about this forum he actually spoke pretty highly of "I'm assuming" you guys and said he missed the connections and parts availability and has tried several times to politely ask for his name back but has been ignored many times now. This really ain't none of my business and no I'm not one that's gonna sit here and get into these childish bullying games with yall but i just thought i would defend the guy on a personal level since I have actually met and gotten to know him on good enough level to know either he's a total faker on his morals and ethics or you guys talk a lot of trash as he mentioned. It would seem some/most of you don't care but men, think about a bunch of people out there going around bad mouthing you and your family that you've never met and hung out with/gotten to know...I'm sure you might get pretty pissed and most of you would actually go out of your way to do something about it and this guy didn't have any negative words to say about anyone minus the trash talk which didn't seem to bother him one bit. John seemed to care about his family, the guy loves jeeps more than anyone i've ever met and had about the most positive attitude on life and people as you could get. Despite him not having a lot he offered me such a low price on a head gasket job that I couldn't help but to pay him more and that says a lot in someone...dude cares more about relationships with customers than he does money and you don't find that everyday.
and truth be told... dude got D44s put on that jeep and i gotta say his build on the front coil buckets and link mounts and such disproves anything and everything yall say about his building capabilities. sure its still not the pro look but it ain't nothing like yall describe his character as. the front 44 looked solid enough that i wouldn't think twice about paying for that work on mine and i know for a customer, it would be even better (if he actually focused when using that plasma cutter he got).

dam yall...i had to read this whole thread to see what the joke was about and despite the dude's half ass ghetto build on some of his own stuff, are you guys for real. Not long ago I was introduced to him from a member here since I bought a Cherokee and had him do some work and despite what everyone says about the guy, i'll say this: none of you i can tell have actually met the guy and hung out with him cause if any of you did, you wouldn't be saying anything of this cause you then would know he's actually a really nice family christian guy and has treated me better than any shop i've ever been to and NO i'm not just trying to stand up for the guy but since I personally have spent descent amount of time at his shop, you guys need to get real and either meet the dude or keep quiet. Funny thing is and this kinda surprised me, when i asked him about this forum he actually spoke pretty highly of "I'm assuming" you guys and said he missed the connections and parts availability and has tried several times to politely ask for his name back but has been ignored many times now. This really ain't none of my business and no I'm not one that's gonna sit here and get into these childish bullying games with yall but i just thought i would defend the guy on a personal level since I have actually met and gotten to know him on good enough level to know either he's a total faker on his morals and ethics or you guys talk a lot of trash as he mentioned. It would seem some/most of you don't care but men, think about a bunch of people out there going around bad mouthing you and your family that you've never met and hung out with/gotten to know...I'm sure you might get pretty pissed and most of you would actually go out of your way to do something about it and this guy didn't have any negative words to say about anyone minus the trash talk which didn't seem to bother him one bit. John seemed to care about his family, the guy loves jeeps more than anyone i've ever met and had about the most positive attitude on life and people as you could get. Despite him not having a lot he offered me such a low price on a head gasket job that I couldn't help but to pay him more and that says a lot in someone...dude cares more about relationships with customers than he does money and you don't find that everyday.
and truth be told... dude got D44s put on that jeep and i gotta say his build on the front coil buckets and link mounts and such disproves anything and everything yall say about his building capabilities. sure its still not the pro look but it ain't nothing like yall describe his character as. the front 44 looked solid enough that i wouldn't think twice about paying for that work on mine and i know for a customer, it would be even better (if he actually focused when using that plasma cutter he got).
Is this JF again?

Same long winded style post with missing punctuation, and terrible sentence structure.

I'm no Grammer nazi, but your point would be better received if you typed it out in normal sentence structure with spaces and punctuation. That would make it much easier to read and comprehend.

You lost me at the third line.

After that I couldn't even finish reading the massive post to fully understand the point you are making.

Last edited:
Not trying to discreet anything you have said. I have offered the man help at the flats. That said no one questioned his family values. I can't make you decide your position on him, his own words and actions are what will make your mind up. I suggest paying the yearly membership fee and go to the garage and find ALL of his threads and reading them (it will take a while) and then you might understand why so many on here don't hold him in a high regard.

I've personally met JF, bought some parts from him. From the short time I spent there I will confirm that he is a very hard worker. I will also confirm he seems bat shit crazy. Finally, I will admit that a couple of my friends are crazy but not bat shit crazy.

Take that as you will...

I'm just gonna say a few words then I'm done. dude you need to chill on calling me out as being him. Not holding him in high regard just because of his build thread does not give anyone right to judge someones "build" capabilities. You know some people have more important priorities than this hobby but find a way to still do what they want to do with it and that is all I've seen in his jeep..lastly, yeah he's a hell of a bat shit crazy hard worker when I saw that shop he built all by himself. And since some of you like to judge him on his build you're gonna have a blast I assume when you see him at the park with his interior roll cage...have fun with that thread

I'm just gonna say a few words then I'm done. dude you need to chill on calling me out as being him. Not holding him in high regard just because of his build thread does not give anyone right to judge someones "build" capabilities. You know some people have more important priorities than this hobby but find a way to still do what they want to do with it and that is all I've seen in his jeep..lastly, yeah he's a hell of a bat shit crazy hard worker when I saw that shop he built all by himself. And since some of you like to judge him on his build you're gonna have a blast I assume when you see him at the park with his interior roll cage...have fun with that thread
You really do sound like him just from the way your word your response I got no problems eather way just making a unbiased observation

I'm st gnna say a fw wors ten I'm dne. due you ned to hilln clling me out as being m. Not hoding him in high rgard jst beuse of huild thread does not give ayone rigt to judge meons "buld" capbilities. You knme people have more imorta orities thn this hobby but f still do what they want to do with it and that is all I've sees jeep..lastly, yeah he's a hell of a bt shirazy had wer when I sawhop he b al himsf. nd snce sof you like to jugs him on s build you're have a blsssume wen you ee hm at the rk with is inter roll cge...have fun withread

hey....you need a trampoline?:popcorn:

Judging by the grammar, syntax, punctuation, and responsiveness, you have spent A LOT of time with Mr. Fuller. So much that you sound and act like him via a keyboard.

Pics or it didn't happen john fullers friend.

For the record, many on here including myself, attempted to give JF advice and constructive criticism on his build. We wanted to help him build things better and safer.

Our attempts to offer him help were thrown back at us, and we were told we are stupid, and only hated him for religious or other reasons that were not pertinent to reality.

His response to the many offers of help, and his repeated posting of illegal activity formed my opinion of him.

After all, many of us (definitely myself) on the forum have built and done things the "wrong" way, only to post them on this forum, along with our own bat shit crazy ideas, and have them ripped to shreds by this community, and it has made myself and the entire forum better for it.

Last edited:
John is really nice. He's still a dumbass in my book.

John fuller in the third person?

well well gentlemen looks like I'm busted lol. so I'm sure i'll be banned for some more "illegal activity" but doesn't matter. i only opened this account so i could chat with one friend on here otherwise I've only gotten good laughs at how my name is thrown around quite often as still the popular talk of the forum. I did this to see what some responses were towards me and got about what i expected. I'll have you know though all of you said i never took your advise...well i guess your advise about my build and control arms really doesn't prove any truth at all because I've been wheeling it all last year, ran the mud bogs couple times and bounced on some rocks many a good times (breaking many D30s though lol) and still everything holding up better than any and all had made bets about.
I have no hard feelings towards anyone at all despite what yall think of me and my "illegal activities" or my "ghetto build."
Sure I broke a lot of D30 shafts when hitting the reds but for such a cheap built xj on 35s, the trails i did conquer i made easier than way better built xjs. Now the one and only thing I have ever tried to prove is theres more than one way to build something and my jeep that was doubted so much...well you were ALL wrong cause this jeep has done better than anyone expected including myself and now with little upgraded axles will be even more capable.
With a Plasma cutter now i'm able to build much better and closer to my potential but for my jeep alone, nope still ghetto...so here you go since you're all dying to see something else to chat and bash about for the next several months...might as well before i'm kicked off again for some bs made up story from the saints on here!!
D44 front brackets.jpg
drivers side control arm.jpg
passenger control arm.jpg
rear Jeep cage.jpg
steering area.jpg
rock sliders bottom.jpg

and let the good times roll...:popcorn:

since I'm sure i'll be banned, I guess i'll be seeing some of you at the park and hope to maybe actually spend some time on the trails together this summer season. Looking forward to the SHOP in April and the Flats all year long...well i guess the SHOP too now that they are doing many open rides. Till then gents...peace!!!!!

alright go ahead
Holy shit that just happened! :eek:

Heyyyyy mister fuller! Good to see ya again sir. :beer:
good to see you too sir!!!

Back