FREE - Yep - FREE

GubNi

8 lug disc brakes?
It's June and my birthday is coming soon. When I was a kid that was so exciting, but now that I'm in my 30's it's nothing to get excited about any more. So I figure lets do something crazy!

Here's some free stuff from other people:​

Free lenox saw blade --> www.cutsomething.com (click each garage door, then the box at the loading dock)

Free gloves or safety glasses --> www.mcrsafety.com/redbirds <--- got these about a week after filling out the form

Free meal from Ihop --> http://ihopcorp.fbmta.com/members/U...on=Subscribe&_Theme=30064771093&Inputsource=W

Free flashlight and 20% off from Harbor freight --> http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=545071&d=1304976871 or use code "shop20" online

$35 off a purchase of $85 or more at Advance Auto --> http://advanceautoparts.tellapal.com/a/clk/FF6zD

The problem is all that is boring. It's probably been on here before and not really that great, so let's do something big!​

I am giving away a free disc brake kit. Free means free. I even pay the shipping to anywhere in the US including Alaska and Hawaii. All you have to do is reply to this thread and tell me which kit you want. Only one post per person will be allowed. This contest includes the disc brake kits listed below.

I don't want to loose any sales, so if you buy a kit and happen to be the winner I will refund your money. Anyone that buys a kit will get 10 entries in the final drawing so your odds are much better if you do buy a kit. Anyone that buys a kit and wants to enter the contest must send me a PM with the subject "contest" to be entered.

Contest ends June 30th and the winner will be notified by PM at the first week of July and also posted in this thread. Entries from this thread and one on pirate4x4 will be combined for the final drawing.

The price of these kits is $295 and you get everything needed to convert to rear disc. My kits are bolt on, but I have weld on for the more unusual axles. I include no instructions, but the only hard part is taking off the drum brakes. No need for a new porportioning valve with my kit. This is a huge upgrade in braking power especially if you play in the mud.

3/8" thick laser cut Ruffstuff bent brackets
grade 8 mounting hardware
new GM rotors
rebuilt GM calipers with steel pistons
semi metallic brake pads
caliper pins
rubber flex hoses
banjo bolts with copper washers
anti-rattle clips

No axle seals with these kits

awww.mustangfarm.com_forum_reardisc2.jpg

For only $20 you can upgrade to braided stainless hoses.

awww.mustangfarm.com_forum_hoses.jpg

These kits are the only ones included in this contest:

73-87 chevy single rear wheel full floater 14 bolt axle 10.5" ring gear

62-72 eaton corporate rear end, full floater ( same kit as the 73-87 14 bolt)

73-87 Cab and chassis 14 bolt axle

72-79 ford dana 60 rear axle/ have found that it will fit 68-71 ford dana 60 rear axles but slight spacer modification is sometimes required using flat washers.

Any weld on kit using brackets with 2.75", 3", 3.25", or 3.5" diameter axle tube brackets. Measure it at the backing plate.

Other axles? I have bolt on kits for most other 8 lug axles here.

Instructions? No I don't have detailed instructions. This is really simple to install for anyone who has a clue about how brakes work. Only word of advice is my kits require the rotor on the backside of the hub.

Emergency brakes? In my other thread here I have the option for ebrake calipers, but I cannot do them with the sale price kits.

Proportioning valve? Don't change your proportioning valve and if you're current master cylinder and booster work ok then no need to change them either. The caliper I use is balanced to move with the same amount of fluid as the wheel cylinder would.

I accept paypal or postal money orders. These orders will ship from east TN. I just do this as a side job, so it takes a day or two to box it up and ship out. I do not sell to or ship to Canada or any other countries.

Send paypal to gubni at comcast.net and include the year and type of axle you need the kit for. Also mention that you want the stainless hoses.

You can also call me if you want but I cannot accept credit cards over the phone. 423-737-0265 -- Shawn

73-87 14 Bolt FF

I signed up for the free safety gloves too, but Ive signed up for these give aways before and they never come, so we shall see haha.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Congrats on the almost birthday! I agree, now that I'm getting older (as I come upon my bday) I'm less excited, but I'll be damned if I'm not as giddy as a fat kid in a tub-o-fudge on March 8th!

14b ff for me, I'll prob be ordering from you regardless in the next yr haha

Thanks

72-79 ford dana 60 rear axle/ have found that it will fit 68-71 ford dana 60 rear axles but slight spacer modification is sometimes required using flat washers.

72-79 Ford kit.
Definately like your birthdays better than mine! :beer:

Happy Bday Month Shawn.

Weld on Kit

But I don't want the kit. If I win just donate your cost for the kit to a charity or family in need.

Wow, thanks for the chance. That's really cool of you.

Thanks for the chance.
The tow pig could use some rear discs...

If my 99 Burb didn't have new rear drums I'd totally buy one of the kits from you. When it comes time, I'll let you know!

But for another one I'm working on......

Happy B-day and thanks for the chance!!!

Sign me up for this kit: 73-87 chevy single rear wheel full floater 14 bolt axle 10.5" ring gear

Thanks and happy birthday man..... and by any chance is the sterling 10.25 included in this... if not the ford d60 thanks again

Happy Birthday!
Dreading mine coming up.
Thanks

Back