Friendly Safety Reminder (NSFWS - Not Safe For Weak Stomach)

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yep... that shit happens. Keep distance.

Any time a snatch strap or a steel winch line come out, I pick up the kids and get the fawk out of the way. It amazes me the number of people that act like it's no big deal.

Not showing up for me
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401327066.477455.jpg

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Well I tried to just post a link but NC's awesome software converts it to an imbed.

Snatch rope breaks and clevis kills bystander. With a skull fracture. There is your cliffs notes version

Any time a snatch strap or a steel winch line come out, I pick up the kids and get the fawk out of the way. It amazes me the number of people that act like it's no big deal.

Its one of the major reasons I will only run rope on a winch now. Doesnt eliminate the possibility but severly minimizes it

Well I tried to just post a link but NC's awesome software converts it to an imbed.

Snatch rope breaks and clevis kills bystander. With a skull fracture. There is your cliffs notes version

what is the title so we can Google it...

My buddy came over the other day and we were doing some work on his tahoe. I looked in the back and he has a strap with metal hooks. I was like hey man you need to lose that strap. You might get cussed out if you break that thing out on the trails.

Oh it works now, must have been blocked by my proxy.
This video was in the Garage a little while back too.

Damn late. R

Back