Garage space to rent

Jeffncs

Looking to rent a garage for a few months+ to store my mustang. Needs to be secure, dry and as close to Wake Forest as possible. I will not leave the keys 😉.

This is for storage only - not for work so I won’t mess up your garage.

Ideally, I’d like to have access to the car with simple coordination.

Thanks!
Jeff

thanks. The Vault looks far fancier (and expensive) than I want/can afford. I’m just trying to find a short term safe parking spot for a newly painted car until I have the current project on the road.

Anyone have a an extra garage space they’ll rent for 2-3 months?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I was able to get a 10 x 20 storage unit for $135 per month at a place near chapel hill. Not climate controlled, no electric inside the unit, so it was cheaper than any others I found. Just big enough to fit a car like that in there. But not close enough to you.
You could check around the storage units near you and see if you can find a deal like that. The rural/remote ones are usually cheaper from what I have seen

I was able to get a 10 x 20 storage unit for $135 per month at a place near chapel hill. Not climate controlled, no electric inside the unit, so it was cheaper than any others I found. Just big enough to fit a car like that in there. But not close enough to you.
You could check around the storage units near you and see if you can find a deal like that. The rural/remote ones are usually cheaper from what I have seen

Thanks. I called a virtually every storage place around my area and they’re all sold out. I’m on waiting lists! I’m (SERIOUSLY!) thinking about just buying land to start a self storage business!

Last edited:
10 x 20 storage unit for $135 per month at a place near chapel hill. Not climate controlled, no electric inside the unit, so it was cheaper than any others I found
:eek: It blows my mind that this is a good deal and there are waiting lists for such things.

:eek: It blows my mind that this is a good deal and there are waiting lists for such things.
Storage facilities are probably one of the most "commercial " invites to bid on we get other than multifamily construction.. aside from specific office renovations

I've seen an app that might work, can't remember the name or quality. But this is one similar that I found. Never used it and don't know anyone who has.

Back