Gas tank filler tubes and reducers and bent fittings

R Q

My gas tank filler tube has been leaking on the trail for some time now and before my next trip in a couple weeks I'm going to replace it. So to be sure of that on Sunday I cut the existing one out so I would HAVE to replace it. The old one was a TJ filler tube with a few bends and couplings to make it reach from my stock '68 Jeepster tank to the new filler neck. I'm doing away with the side fill TJ neck and going straight up and attaching to my tool box in rear. Seems easy peasy right? not so... Summit has all kinds of crap but not the reducers I need to go from 2.25", bend with two 90's and then straight up to a filler neck that I can attach to the tool box.
Is there a gas tank filler tube central that I'm missing? I called my go to hotrod parts guy and he says he's not finding what I want.
This is not this hard. Whattchall got?

I've always rigged them up with exhaust adapters and Napa straight rubber tube.

@R Q I've got some 2.25" exhaust tubing left over from my C30 if you want. Several bends that are yours if you want them, but I won't be near them until 7/18.

@R Q I've got some 2.25" exhaust tubing left over from my C30 if you want. Several bends that are yours if you want them, but I won't be near them until 7/18.
Thanks, I've got to get it done asap so I'll stop by several auto parts stores to find what I need and order the rest from Summit. Was on the phone with Summit for an hour and 9 minutes last night tracking down everything only to end up one piece short! The guy was as surprised as I was! lol

Thanks, I've got to get it done asap so I'll stop by several auto parts stores to find what I need and order the rest from Summit. Was on the phone with Summit for an hour and 9 minutes last night tracking down everything only to end up one piece short! The guy was as surprised as I was! lol

10-4, If you want to travel to Albemarle, I'm sure I could get a family member to meet you but that'd be 1.5 hours round trip for you.

Back