Gear Set-up special for Jan/11

Oliver's

Drive Line & Gear
All month we are giving 20% off our gear set-up labor for members w/ a red star. Normally $250 per axle, now 200 through Jan 31st.

All of our gears, kits and lockers come from ECGS.

PM me w/ any questions!

Thx!

JK gear swaps for 200 per axle?

To be honest, I have yet to do a newer JK. Am I to assume they are more time intensive than a D30/44?

Thx!

If it was $200 total Id tow my jeep there right now! Hahaha BUT $200 an axle is a bit to much for this guy to be spending. Guess I gotta find my old books from school and try to re-learn how to do it all! (God please help me) :D

To be honest, I have yet to do a newer JK. Am I to assume they are more time intensive than a D30/44?
Thx!

I havent heard that, its just that EVERYTHING for a JK costs more. JK has D30/44 except for the Rubi's that are both 44s with electronic lockers which you just need to take out and put the sensor in right. I know shop in NJ that charges 1750 to do JK gears. :shaking:

Thx!

They are no different labor-wise. I've done dozens of sets in them already. Easy as cake for a good shop like Oliver's.

Please tell me it wasn't OK$wd.

I was going to do my own as I have done them in the past with good results. The guy I bought my gears from told me that he has done about 20 JK's and they setup real easy. He gave me a start point for the shims and said most likely it will setup right on the first try. He said 9 out of 10 do. He told me the only thing I needed to remember was to pull the locker plunger before I took the the carrier out. He also recommended checking the locker before putting the cover back on.

My problem is I'm getting older and doing it on the ground sucks. It is much easier to do them on a lift.

Jeremey

Pricing

$200 for a front end of any kind especially dana stuff is a deal....

$200 for a front end of any kind especially dana stuff is a deal....

I don't get the "Exspecially Dana" comment I have never done gears. But I have done everything else to a Dana 30 front and I found it extremely easy to tear down. Fronts can be more time consuming then rears but I don't find them any more difficult.

dana

Ok. Dana 30 with unit bearings is not the dana I was quite referring to.. For instance Doing gears on a Front King pin dana 60 with Shims, And having Serviceable parts like Re packing bearings and preload, messing with spindle nuts, stub shaft dust seals and other bs. Not to mention replacing inner axle seals.......... or the easier less time version..... take a Rear toyota were you pull the axles,and d shaft, pull the third and set it up on a bench... Whether you run a crush sleeve or a solid spacer... that is Easily half the time of the 60, if not more... "Time is money".... $200 To setup a Front King pin Dana 60 Is a great Deal... that is all i was saying... Bump for ya Dave....

I've set up various diff styles, and any job rolling in diff wise with the wheels still attached for 200 dollars an end is a no-brainer. Bump for one hell of a bargain.

Jan. is almost half over... Besure to take advantage of this deal!

Thx!

All month we are giving 20% off our gear set-up labor for members w/ a red star. Normally $250 per axle, now 200 through Jan 31st.

All of our gears, kits and lockers come from ECGS.

PM me w/ any questions!

Thx!
What do you mean "with a red star"? Sounds like a Great deal!

In or out, same price.

Thx!

That is a GREAT DEAL!

wish the special was still going on

Back