German RTI ramp

BIGWOODY

moved the front axle a bit, checking clerance since "boat tailing" the front and lowering it down to about 6" of lift with the 38.5s, worked great so far.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_Picture031.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_Picture032.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v478_gmanstone_Picture030.jpg

lax17 said:
Elliptical springs :flipoff2:

That's great.

So you don't know WTF you're talking about either.

Greg - Kick ass clearancing job! Was checking out the progress pics on the MD site..

In that last picture, what is that gray-ish looking tub that appears to be connected to nothing, behinfd your RF tire? I'm sure it's an illusion, but I can't figure it out?

Rich said:
Greg - Kick ass clearancing job! Was checking out the progress pics on the MD site..

In that last picture, what is that gray-ish looking tub that appears to be connected to nothing, behinfd your RF tire? I'm sure it's an illusion, but I can't figure it out?

That car had been rolled, it's the edge of the hood where it is folded up . But yeah, I even had to look at it for a minute to figure it out.

Wow, not seen that before (dovetail front) that is VERY VERY sharp!!

Sam

lax17 said:
I am so sorry for my ignorance, please explain to me what type of setup that is :)

Lets take it over to Newbie Tech, and it'll be expalined in better detail there. :huggy:

Kevin

Looks great just like the other 15 people said. The tube doors are sick. Is it time to make another trip to crackersneck. I think I'm getting another case of withdrawls. Got some great pictures of the slick rock burn out, have to get them in the right order but will be up soon...

I like the front dovetail.

Some upper coil retainers and a front sway bar and that thing would be insane!

Beastforty said:
I like the front dovetail.

Some upper coil retainers and a front sway bar and that thing would be insane!
It's got limiting straps in the front, never felt the need for a front sway bar, the rear sway bar works well...but thanks.

BIGWOODY said:
It's got limiting straps in the front, never felt the need for a front sway bar, the rear sway bar works well...but thanks.

Only reason I commented about capturing the coils/sway bar is the fact your coil is about 6" from the top bucket in your pic. I'll bet money your jeep feels more stable and overall wheels better if you stopped the droop closer to where the coil unseats.

Don't get me wrong, your Truggy is awesome, can't wait to see it in action.

Back