get ready to have the least productive day at work

Holy crap, i keep killing everyone! Very addicting! Cool though.

oh yes you can...and the feeling you get when you do win has to be similar to finding the meaning of life. I swear you can win...dont think its like a trick where there is no ending. When you win, you will know it some stuff happens and then the screen turns black and says the end. All men have to survive in order to win...u can ask me for a hint or the whole solution...or a very direct hint as to how to get over a certain part.

Ill PM it so not to ruin it for everyone else

Woo hoo! Victory! Thanks for the hints jeep9mm.

ive played a different version of this, took me forever to figure it out.

Duane

yea there is a hapland 2...ive toyed with it, but i had just gotten done solving this...so i wasnt in the mood to try it.

Chris...maybe the bell is not supposed to go boom! But then how do u get rid of the bombs!? thing that make you go hmm...

If you want hints or the whole solution...lemme know

jeep9mm said:
yea there is a hapland 2...ive toyed with it, but i had just gotten done solving this...so i wasnt in the mood to try it.

Chris...maybe the bell is not supposed to go boom! But then how do u get rid of the bombs!? thing that make you go hmm...

If you want hints or the whole solution...lemme know

Just hints please.....

J(challanged)B

oki can get a man up top and have the stone door at teh bottom open but the rat eats my man and i cant do anything but push the bell tower around up top. What do i do with the guy up top to get rid of the mine?

Got it! Thanks Wildman. Now on to #2!!!

hap2

Anyone got any hints for it?

Back