get ready to have the least productive day at work

Maybe you dont need the bombs at all!

and dammit...its not a rat its a dog with a chainsaw!

Once ur up with the bell...its quite simple from there...think catapult and click on everything up there. sometimes u have to click on stuff more than once

Just keep playing with it and see what you can do. That's the fun. Heck even I figured it out, but it took some time and thinking.

JB

#2 done. yay! And bronk'n bk ever play baseball? doesn't that bridge look like a bat? Does to me.

Can someone give me any direction with #2? I can get stuff to do things, but not in the right order, apparently.

I just can't figure out how to make anything catapult off the hill where the freakin' bell and rotating spike are...hint there? Do I need to make the man move it to the right and drop the bell? this game is driving me nuts...

i still can't get past the point where the mine is gone, the man is on the top, log is across the cliff, and door is open in the cave...

Rob

rockcity said:
i still can't get past the point where the mine is gone, the man is on the top, log is across the cliff, and door is open in the cave...

Rob
what your practically done!? Make the man run out to the other house and save the man in the cave from the dog

Back