girlfriend needs a new job in charlotte

91yota

ive looked through the job sticky, but thought someone might know of something they thought maybe noone on here would want... anyway, does anyone in the charlotte area know of any office jobs available??? my girlfriend works in child care now and HATES her job... if anyone knows of anything please let me know... looking for $9/hr+ if possible... thanks

Seriously though, check out banks. My fiancee got a job at Bank of America here in Hendersonville. She loves it! Partly due to the fact she worked in retail beforehand... But they have great benefits plus you get deals on loans and such...

PM me, I can probably hook her up
in South charlotte

RenegadeStang said:
Seriously though, check out banks. My fiancee got a job at Bank of America here in Hendersonville. She loves it! Partly due to the fact she worked in retail beforehand... But they have great benefits plus you get deals on loans and such...
:stupid:
My wife's been with Wachovia for 2 months now and has doubled her previous salary from while working at Pitney-Bowes for 6 years. She actually comes home and talks about her job instead of bitching about it. I say look into BofA or Wachovia, especially living here in the Charlotte area.

Strip joint? A girl I used to go to school with worked at one. Made great money. I didn't know she was in that line of work until I visited her place of employement one night and she came out on stage:D .

drkelly said:
Strip joint? A girl I used to go to school with worked at one. Made great money. I didn't know she was in that line of work until I visited her place of employement one night and she came out on stage:D .
One of my Ex-g/fs did that, It'll make ya never want to go to another one. She pulled about $500-$1500 on a weekend night, worked there for a couple of years paid her car off and got a nice down payment on a house. I don't think she ever worked a lacross party though.

BIGWOODY said:
One of my Ex-g/fs did that,... don't think she ever worked a lacross party though.

I would hope not, would have to question your previous taste in women.. Those 2 are nasty lookin!!

91yota said:
she said no-go on the banks :( not really interested in that... anything else?
My brother's looking for a secretary for his optometric office located right off of I-85 on Mallard Creek Church. He does vision therapy. Here's his page: http://www.thedvc.net/ Have her give him a call. I know he's looking for someone who wants to do this job full-time, and be there long term.

johnski said:
My brother's looking for a secretary for his optometric office located right off of I-85 on Mallard Creek Church. He does vision therapy. Here's his page: http://www.thedvc.net/ Have her give him a call. I know he's looking for someone who wants to do this job full-time, and be there long term.

that may be perfect!!! we live on mallard creek right now and are moving to the new apartments on berkeley place drive in a few weeks... ill let her know.. thanks!!

Try applying at Toyota of Concord for an office job. I work there. I don't know what upstairs pays, but I work in parts and make decent money.

Back