Good weekend turned bad

Rob

Administrator
Administrator
A few of us went to TN to help a landowner clean up some trails. He has let us use his land a couple times in the past and we wanted to return the favor. No sleep, long drive, hard work, and a great meal with great friends. Let me just say, if someone's nice enough to let you wheel on their land, please be courtious and pick up your trash, and any other trash you see, and stay on the trail. Just because it's private land doesn't mean he wants new trails.

So I get home, wife tells me she's having to add brake fluid to her XJ every other day. Look underneath, brake fluid all on the rear tires. So we took today off and I've been working on her jeep all day. Replaced the wheel cylinders and shoes, bled her brakes. Removed her CD changer she didn't want. Rewired her CB and installed the antenna, and discovered she blew the finals in the CB, new on on order. Did some clearance work on the rear fender wells. All in all a lot done for a sick day off work. Still need to work on the front axle this weekend.

Back