Goodguys show Charlotte 10/19-10/20

"Wes" posted a couple pictures in the "Random Pic Thread".
I Didn't even Know it was this weekend & today! Seems they quit advertising. I've seen nor heard anything on it!:(

Never been to the Charlotte show, but the Raleigh show at the state fairgrounds in April is a pretty good show, I'd imagine the Charlotte show would be worth seeing too.

I've been trying for 4 years to get out to Charlotte, but it's not lining up with my work schedule.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Goodguys 25th Southeastern Nationals

Did anyone go today? I have never been to one of these and was wondering about the normal turnout of vehicles to walk around and look at.
When you register your car you’re given a number. My dad was #310. I saw cars all the way in #1500 range and there were probably some higher. Between 1500 to 2000 would be my guess. Handful of vendors, big for sale section. There’s several events throughout the weekend, but we just do the Friday car show every year. There’s parties, after parties, raffles, and I believe today you can drive on the track. They also have guys competing in autocross for time in all sorts of cars. It’s pretty awesome to see a 57 Chevy drifting corners with an engine sounding like thunder all the while looking stock in appearance.

1970 something used to be the limit. They upped it to I believe 1987 this year to change it up a bit. Lot of cool cars there.

Ended up going. Light rain for most of it but a lot more cars there than I was expecting and vendors. Lots of cool cars and trucks. Was worth the drive and entry fee. Will have to go back one year when its nice weather out as I'm sure it will be even better.

Back