got me another tow rig/DD

yoder519

picked me up another tow rig after I sold my other one. I had a 03 5spd 6.0L chevy 2500HD ECSB and sold it, wish I didnt. So I picked up a 07 RCLB chevy 2500HD and love it. Its a WT model, exactly what I was wanting, but I do wish it had cruise control. Got a great deal on it, drove to Olive Hill KY to get it. Its a one owner truck, and the bed sides have been repainted because they were dented/scratched from the truck being worked, but it dont look to bad. WIsh it hadnt been painted, one because I dont mind a truck with dents, two because you can never match a factory color. Found it on Autotrader.com, 2nd vehicle I have bought from there. I cant get away from these 6.0L's!!! Great motor if anyone is considering one, and decent fuel mileage, for what it is. Future plans are a leveling kit, some trimming, 315/75/16s on stock polished 2500HD wheels, some sort of chip, intake, exhaust, electric fan, and maybe Ranch Hands front and rear. In no time soon and no particular order.

ai213.photobucket.com_albums_cc272_kxrider519_untitled_1.png

takes about 15 minutes to add cruise control to this truck. Just gotta swap the stalk out and extend four wires in the column.

btw i love my 6.0 gas truck. havent touched it mechanically in the 5 or 6 years ive owned it.

Oh really? I may look into that. Yea the 6.0 is hard to bear. This one had 107k miles on it so I got a long ways to go.

Back