grand cherokee

91oneton

here is a 99' grand ive been working on. 6" lift 34x9.50x15 and some rocker guards i just finished.

Attachments

• grand side.jpg
    grand side.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 795
  • rocker 1.jpg
    rocker 1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 639
  • grand front.jpg
    grand front.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 683
How do u like those tires. I am considering them but afraid they will be too narrow. I just gotta watch what I put on with 7" rims.

great start. When are you guys gonna add the trail damage?

looks great, very clean. i love how lifted WJs look!

tires look pretty close to that rear bumper. i've seen them rip the bumper cover off when they flex out.

Looks nice though. i like seeing the newer sleek grands lifted.

looks awesome man, although I suppose I am partial to big grands. That thing is screaming for some long arms and hacked up fenders.

That thing looks nice! Silderz look pretty good too. How do the tires do when stuffed? Also, how are the axles holding up to that size tire?

That rig should be the poster child for the term "pizza cutters"!

that is one of the best lookin grand's I've seen

with the sway bars hooked up there is no rubbage in the front... we cut the fenders and front bumper some... there is some rubbing in the back still. we havent done any cutting in the back yet

Cool, I've got future plans for 34x10.5x16 LTB's for my WJ...but not until its retired from DD duty and I can get a stonger rear axle.

Let me know if you're ever around Tellico, I wanna see this WJ in action.
Edit: or if there's anywhere to wheel near Hickory...

If it is the V8 - then it would be a Dana 44(e or some letter) in the back.
To do the 4" and 2" BB - you had to do a SYE in the rear right? What did you have to do for the front? What size tire would the 4" fit? I have a 2" Teraflex BB & Pro Comp 9000 shocks in mine and it rides like death since day one (I can feel and hear ever bump in the road). I do not want to trim anything.
Paragon:
WJpic.jpg

probally go with some 32s with a 4" .. no sye.. the owner is a tight ass so we dropped the crossmember down 1". nothing to the front driveshaft either

this thread is about wj's that go off road.:flipoff2:

so i know you said he hasnt driven it yet...... but i really would like to know about the lifespan of those tires....

i'm very seriously considering getting a set for mine this summer, but it is still a DD and it would be a pain to switch between two sets of tires

couldnt be worse than the LTBs i sold with <5k miles on them that were damn near half bald:shaking:

Back