greensboro area?

jcl

just getting back into wheeling again. i only know one other guy that wheels. so im looking for some local people to go wheeling with.getting stuck by yourself sucks

I'm a member of Carolina Trailblazers. Our club rides every month of the year on the second weekend of the month. I also go other times with whoever is available. Be glad to hook up with you sometime or have you join us on a club ride!

I have to be out of town this weekend or I would go. Might could go the 22nd. I will be going to Thomasville for the DPG invite on Dec 6th if you want to hook up.

There's plenty of folks in the Greensboro/Kernersville/Winston/Davidson Co. area around here. Hang around, you'll find us. As far as wheeling alone is concerned, if you show up at the Outpost around 9:00 AM and put on your "lost puppy" face, I'm sure somebody will show up that you can wheel with. Often when I go there with a group, we wind up with one or two that we meet at the Outpost. Park by the air hoses, grab some breakfast, and sit by your rig. Somebody usually shows up.

What do you wheel, by the way?

i'm in winston. just post up in the events section what day your headed and sit back and watch. usually theres a few people who'll post up and tag along.

I am in the process of adding some mods to my ride but after next weekend when its finished I'll be looking to tag along with some of you also. Don't know if my wife and I are up for sitting by the air hose at the outpost looking pittiful but what ever works. LOL

I am in the process of adding some mods to my ride but after next weekend when its finished I'll be looking to tag along with some of you also. Don't know if my wife and I are up for sitting by the air hose at the outpost looking pittiful but what ever works. LOL

Have your wife sit on the hood while you hide around back. Guys are inexplicably drawn to women who wheel. When they start to talk, come out and BANG! You've got a wheeling buddy! :driver:

thats more like it.i picked up a old beater off here about a month ago.89 xj on 35's 1st trip to ure was er um eventfull lol. the guy had just welded the rear end. well that lasted all of about 30 mins. so i rode most of the day with fwd.along with some help.then a tranny cooler line let go. and the batterywent into the fan so it got a little warm for a couple mins.:shaking:BUT...i have a bigger better axle now. the line is fixed. the battery has a new box. so now im ready to go see what i can tear up this time.:driver:ive had it out twice in the last week around here and it seems to be doing ok now.

Have your wife sit on the hood while you hide around back. Guys are inexplicably drawn to women who wheel. When they start to talk, come out and BANG! You've got a wheeling buddy! :driver:

That would work great until the surprise when I step out!!!!!!!

Looks like a good beater trail rig. I live NW of Greensboro. What did you replace the Dana 35 with?

Danny

a 8.25 it welded also but it was done right.seems to be holding up good so far.where you at in stokesdale? i lived up there for 13 years. and up till this year rode quads all over the place up there.most of the trails are blocked now by new construction. the horeshead is about the only one left really.

I'm in asheboro. A few of us are. We're around.

me and my bro are in kernersville, and we wheel with a couple other guys, you're more than welcome to hang with us whenever, in fact I think we are trying to get a shakedown run to uwharrie the last sunday of the month.

how does that work if his wife and i whisper?

Yeah I am just getting into wheeling myself, and right now none of my friend are, so I am always looking for someone to go wheeling with.

a 8.25 it welded also but it was done right.seems to be holding up good so far.where you at in stokesdale? i lived up there for 13 years. and up till this year rode quads all over the place up there.most of the trails are blocked now by new construction. the horeshead is about the only one left really.

I live west of 68 about half way between Oak Ridge and Stokesdale. I moved out here 3 yrs ago and haven't done any riding. I use to ride dirtbikes up around Belews Creek some years back.

I'm around the Piedmont area as well and there are several friends of mine from the area that wheel too, my rig is being built, otherwise I'd be down to do some wheeling.

I'm around the Piedmont area as well and there are several friends of mine from the area that wheel too, my rig is being built, otherwise I'd be down to do some wheeling.
Is that your rig in your avatar? If so it already looks built, what else you doing to it?

Back