Gulches ride 2-17-18 CANCELLED!

Paul

Dr 'Dre
Skip is having his annual Presidents Day ride next weekend. I'm heading down Saturday morning with about ten more rigs to support a local wheeling spot. Come join us if you can.
I've been getting my rig ready for battle. Rev limiter turned up to 7k rpm, finesse button turned off,zero fucks given and killer tunes downloaded.
:rockon:

Messaged Grigg the other day to see when he planned to head out. Planning to ride down with my sister and her new rig since mine is torn down for links

Some of of us are meeting up Saturday morning at the Quick Trip off I85 exit 90 in Gaffney, SC @8am.
Register to win a date with @71chevytruckguy !
BONUS! He'll wear a thong and Paris Hilton sunglasses!
Sorry Chris, under the bus you go...

I will probably see you guys there!

0426D766-7687-42EC-84E8-68D2BFD3CF92.png

Straight off the website.

I will probably see you guys there!

You damn right.
I'll show you the bunny trails if you get skeered Jason, just sayin...
#Treadweakly
:flipoff2:

Weather looks wet Friday and Saturday.
I know Skip is quick to close the park for weather since it becomes a muddy miserable nightmare so fast.

Any word?

I know Skip is quick to close the park for weather since it becomes a muddy miserable nightmare so fast.

Any word?
Ditto, may ride down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Any word?

Ditto, may ride down

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

In Skip's defense, after a few disasters with mud on the road exiting the park, it might be a last minute call for him.
I'm going to have my trap locked and loaded.
In case a drinking binge turns into a wheeling trip ya know...
'Dre...

Skip just called me and killed this ride due to a 70% chance of rain. Can't blame him.
Til the next ride....
Paul...

Last edited:
As I feared. Thanks for the heads up Paul

Back