HandyLift Motorcycle/ATV (UTV?) Lift

jeepinmatt

Not a very good
Handy Lift Motorcycle lift with the ATV extensions. I think it’s rated at 1000 or 1200 pounds. My dad bought this about 15-20 years ago ( I think from @CasterTroy actually). Everything works like it should, but we don’t have the proper pipes for the side wings. A piece of steel toob will certainly work, and I probably have something around that might work, but I’ve never used it so not sure. Heck maybe Troy still has them, haha.

Anyway, great shape, works like it should, air powered, and with some longer tube you could even use it for a SXS/UTV. Also has casters on the bottom so it’s easy to roll around the shop. Works great as a table or workbench too!

$1500obo
Stanley, NC

IMG_5306.jpeg
IMG_5309.jpeg
IMG_5310.jpeg
IMG_5311.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg
IMG_5308.jpeg
IMG_5307.jpeg

Heck maybe Troy still has them, haha.
Negative Ghostrider...that was my buddy Brian's so likely late 2009 was when it left for your dads.

After he died I did a clearinghouse on all his many toys for his wife, and this was one. I wasn't aware it HAD extension bars for the outriggers 🤦‍♂️ My bad..but honestly I wouldn't have had a clue where to look. Because of this lift, (way before Brian died) I decided to get the horrible freight one. In hindsight I should have just trashed the horrible freight one and kept this one. It's straight BEEF

In hindsight I should have just trashed the horrible freight one and kept this one. It's straight BEEF
And now is your opportunity to make amends for your past transgressions! It could be in your garage TONIGHT!

Back