Happening during our Dec. ride

I think it would be a great idea to pay respect to a fallen Soldier !

We are going to try to coordinate our trail ride to rendezvous at this location for the memorial service.
We will ride some of the tamer trails early in the AM in hopes to keep everyone moving and hopefully attain little to no trail carnage and then depending on the capability and mood of everyone, we may split up into two groups after lunch.

I'm sure I speak for all the full sized Jeep'ers by being awed, thankful, and utterly impressed by your turn-out at the memorial service at the Dickey Bell bridge today. You helped us show Josh's family how much we appreciated him and enjoyed his involvement with our club; but most of all, helping us honor him for his sacrifice for his country and our freedom.

Again, a big thanks to all of you.

Rod Skaggs

It was very moving for his family to show up like that. I know every time I ever cross that bridge in the future I will remember today and what it meant to his family.
God bless him and his family.

I am happy to see CTB made it to the ceremony!

I hate I missed the ride and party. Brooke is about to pop..lol due in January, but we feel like it will be sooner. So we played it safe and stayed close to home.

the ceremony was really awesome and was honored to be there,, also had a good time riding with yall on daniel, good group of guys

Back