Happy V-day

purpleTJchick

who forgot to give there S/O something? (for those that participate in the hallmark holiday?)

I have to admit I did... But I did remeber the Grandma's flowers, pink for one, purple for the other

i'm about to spend $20 on the movies and a rose and if i don't get at least a blow job i'm gonna be pissed.

^lol now thats funny. Just stick your junk in the popcorn. Accidental contact first then tell her you might as well clean up the butter [/going to hell]
i just spent 80 bucks on this holiday and i don't even have a girlfriend.
Think of it this way.......80 bucks and not have a g/f and prob get laid
or
have a g/f, spend 500 bucks, and dream about getting laid
I think you are ok

I spent 16 on dinner. Damn, I'm good.

I heard 20 was the cutoff for a money shot

i'm about to spend $20 on the movies and a rose and if i don't get at least a blow job i'm gonna be pissed.
:eek: did you really just say that??

Think of it this way.......80 bucks and not have a g/f and prob get laid or have a g/f, spend 500 bucks, and dream about getting laid
I think you are ok

Sending yourself flowers at work gets expensive, but it makes you look ''wanted''. Chicks dig guys that appear ''wanted''

Good job Chukwhut!

i bought flowers in fancy pots for my mom, 2 grandmothers, and the girls at the free clinic i volunteer at. i am currently sitting at home with my old faithful....cold beer.

oh well. maybe somebody will show this post to their hot friend and she'll think i'm sweet and we can get to know each other.

doubt it.

See, you just need to get a bad ass Z71 and Z71 Jeep like me, when the chicks see it they flock :driver:

Chuck dont do fat girls

haha, what girlfriend... Friends with benefits fits the description... Yay rugby girls (the straight ones at least)
you collecting more pics for the Garage thread???
:beer::popcorn:

i
maybe somebody will show this post to their hot friend and she'll think i'm sweet and we can get to know each other.

I'm assuming you mean "know" in the biblical sense...

i bought flowers in fancy pots for my mom, 2 grandmothers, and the girls at the free clinic i volunteer at. i am currently sitting at home with my old faithful....cold beer.

oh well. maybe somebody will show this post to their hot friend and she'll think i'm sweet and we can get to know each other.

doubt it.

Try www.match.com

you will get lucky:lol:

LOL...now that was a good laugh! :beer: I needed that.

I spent $3.25 for a box of chocolates. LOL

:D

So Erik, what kind of mood are you in today? :popcorn:

i forgot about this thread... hahaha..... hope everyone had a valentines day wish or two come true :) i know my night was "magical" lol

-Erik

Back